New Skin Tones and the Future of Character Tech

I’m not releasing my story until the update comes out because honestly the lack of features are…

embarrassing

3 Likes

lets go!!!

1 Like

Does Jeremy work for the company or have any connections? Maybe we could ask him :no_mouth:

Hell yes I am. Maybe we can develop technology that lets us look at Episodes new daddies from afar, then when the time is right we sneak up on them, take their tech and run away.

1 Like

honestly I thought he was a just a forum moderator, but I am new to using the forum so what do I know?

4 Likes

And I bet he’ll be like I’m SoRrY i CaN’t AnSwEr ThAt

Okay someone flagged my comment and I’m confused. Why?

2 Likes

I think that the new skintones and features would be lovely

1 Like

If you’ve seen Pitch Perfect on Episode, Fat Amy has her original body, which may be something that’ll be released soon.

1 Like

They probably didn’t update because they are on instagram living their best lives

9 Likes

Those are my pics from another thread :wink:

I’ve been up pretty long last night, waiting till I fell asleep. :joy:

Dear Episodians, all who waited yesterday… You must be pretty tired now. If I were your mom, I’d write you excuse for school today, so you could rest at home and wait for Episode release again. :smiley:

And while I was sleeping Episode team was busy! There’s something new in the Portal!

Boots have been updated :smiley:

1 Like

LOOOOL IM ACTUALLY DEAD WOW

What country do you live in?

1 Like

Ya, I hope so!

Wait, wait, wait.

NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT THUSDAY?

:expressionless::expressionless:

Even socks for LL female would be better.

4 Likes

I wish they had socks. They will probably make them at some point.

3 Likes

They keep releasing random clothes. That’s not bad but the bigger updates are really rare.

1 Like