New Skin Tones and the Future of Character Tech

How do you figure never? It says coming soon

Not really, I’m just sayin dat by how long is taking

joins you

1 Like

@Jesse said that since it’s only just been released in featured stories it might still take a while. When Episode says “coming soon” for big updates like this, it generally seems to take a few months before regular community writers get it.

I’m wondering if we’re getting a big update to the web previewer or something, given how borked it was a few days back and the new buttons that suddenly appeared :thinking:

4 Likes

There are no new buttons on my Previewer :smiley:

Well since they’re working on new skin tones…can we get skin tones with vitiligo in the mix? I mean I know people with it they need representation too. Just a suggestion though

4 Likes

Yeah, they’ve disappeared again, but they were there briefly. They didn’t actually do anything, even when you clicked them anyway :joy:
But that probably means they’re making some kind of update to it.

1 Like

I assume so. Or possibly the next Thursday after that.

OH MY GOD I WRITE ON WATTPAD TOO. What is your name?

Popcornlol2

Don’t even judge my name lmao

1 Like

Freckles and beards! YES! :joy:

yay!

2 Likes

Any updates on the update? :grin:

the update on the update is there is no update so whilst we wait for an update and hope there is a update i don’t think we will get an update so an update on the update is n/a,

download

15 Likes

I’m deadly dead.

By that gif

:joy:

But… i’m upset cause… MY LL DADDIES.

@areyouaqueen

3 Likes

Somebody said on Instagram the Episode computers have been down which is why we have no update…

I saw it on @CoraMae’s IG.

Damn, are you serious? I haven’t really heard them say anything about it…:thinking:

Have you also read that’s a joke? :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh, I thought you meant the last sentence was a joke.

But, it could have possibly happened. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I try to be sarcastic since we got sarcastic story in the app :rofl:
Whenever I am, I write that at the end :heart: