New Skin Tones and the Future of Character Tech

Yes, they announced on Instagram they will be but it’s gonna be a long process. About 6 months

Awwww… Okay

Was that announced on their instagram story?

No. I’m just saying my own option for eyes. I would like an eye type like that.

1 Like

Sorry i meant to reply to this one

I know one of these have been posted already but just Incase you haven’t seen yet… here’s some new hair styles! Via Episode’s Insta Story.

12 Likes

Though, they said if Limelight is alright, they’re gonna go back to INK, but those updates may take a while because they explained each clothing asset takes three to six months time.

They originally planned to do INK and Limelight at the same time, but it was too hard for their artists to manage that.

2 Likes

asap could i get a release date bc im on edge waiting for this update

1 Like

Serious love!

2 Likes

They also said that ink has some technical limitations, and therefore, it’s easier to do more with limelight (and that it was due to ink’s limitations that they invented limelight in the first place, to make it easier for the artists to work on more diverse and creative features with freedom)

6 Likes

8 Likes

Will you ever update the avatar creator in the app and add INK to it??? like wth episode

The avatar creator used to be Ink, but they changed it to Limelight, so I doubt it.

You can show support for something like that here: FEATURE: Avatar style

All styles are awesome but it would be cool to choose which one we wanted for our avatar :slight_smile:

OOOOOO, a new update is gonna come today!! :kissing_smiling_eyes: :grin:

3 Likes

Do you think it’s the hair?

1 Like

I hope it is…

Watch it be a stupid update for ink. :joy:

1 Like

knowing episode…its probably gonna be a shirt or something

5 Likes

Bump

1 Like