New Skin Tones and the Future of Character Tech

I’m feeling hopeful since it mentions they’re not reverting back to the original limelight colors, despite needing extra time to finalize the rose and gold families. We’ll find out next week, I suppose. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I was wondering the same thing

Sameeee! Hope they’ll put that outfit on the clothing and the braids in the Hairstyle section! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I totally support all the amazing idea ,so our characters can be as realistic as possible! I’m looking forward to it and,as always, good job Episode!:heart:

I haven’t used LL yet, but adding other features like beards, facial hair and other facial characteristics may convince me. I’m looking forward to seeing what Episode does with this.

1 Like

Honestly, I like the new skin tones better​:clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this for a long time and I was wondering if you guys could look into giving more body shapes. I feel like characters should look more normal like everyone has the same body but in real life you have petite women, curvy women, and tall women and I just think that our stories and our community would be such much better if we could all relate. I know this is a lot to ask and it would take a while but you could you at least consider it? Thank you, Episode!

15 Likes

Hopefully, with the advancing technology, we can get new body types. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I am so excited for the new features, it will definitely aid in creating unique characters. I have fallen in love with the new skin tones and it’s nice to hear that some of the colour families will be looked into and improved. I can’t wait to create character with these new features and see how it will work when creating twins, seeing that in order for two characters to look identical atm you have to give them the same hairstyle and hair colour (at leat in my opinion) and seeing how it will work by giving them something distinctive like freckles to draw resemblance rather than hairstyles to predict similarities.

Thank you so much to the episode team for working hard on diversity. Your work are greatly appreciated and I’m itching to try these out.

9 Likes

I love the new skins, I just don’t like the new names for them. I feel like the names should have stayed the same.

4 Likes

When is the new stuff coming out

10 Likes

Those concepts are seriously… Amazing!! I’ve been staring at them for a good 4 hours!

7 Likes

I hope there will also be more hairstyles for the male characters. I feel like there isn’t enough options for male hair.

16 Likes

Yeah. I can’t wait much longer.

1 Like

Wow! Just wow! It’s absolutely amazing.

I am loving the new skin tones so far and I can’t wait to get more facial features! I feel like it will really help all of our characters look unique (I have a bad case of same-face syndrome). I also am loving the new hair dos and really hope that the episode team comes out with more hair styles, especially updos (Its kind of weird for all of my characters wear the same bun) and male hairstyles.

5 Likes

I hope this character tech is released soon because I have some amazing plans for the stubble feature :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Same

1 Like

I don’t really understand. So are we getting scars and beards and new hairs but to do that we have to get new skin tones?