New Skin Tones and the Future of Character Tech

Could you guys add an ombre hair feature to INK or LL or both?

1 Like

The old skin tones wouldn’t have worked well with these new features. They would have been difficulties with it. The new skin tones work better with the varieties of these features.

3 Likes

When will this update go live?

I can’t wait!

12 Likes

I hope it’s soon since that Image of the guys with beards has been circling around :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m so excited for this, especially the beards! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I am so excited! I can’t wait to be able to add skin features! I love that you guys actually listen to your fanbase. Also, super in love with the hair and the middle outfit. :scream::grin:

5 Likes

I wish they would give us a rough estimate of when they will be released. Like this year or next, That’s all we want to know.

14 Likes

This sounds like it would be really interesting, but It’d be great if they’d expand on Ink as well

5 Likes

It might be a year or two before they go back to Ink so they can work on Limelight.

1 Like

You should suggest this in Features and Suggestions if it hasn’t already - I bet it would get a lot of support from the community!

1 Like

The new features being released and for characters getting updated, is it only for Limelight? Or will this change be implemented in all 3 styles? If it’s Limelight, I may have to think of a new story idea and try the features out :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the latest episode of Glitch girl, Zero has a scar on his cheek which I unfortunately did not screenshot, it actually looked really great, I cant wait for more features to be released for writers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I honestly love the new hairstyles and the new shading it looks so much better. they look alive now. Great job team :two_hearts:The only other thing that I have to say would be more noses. Please Guys I say this every time could you add a wider nose that isn’t upturned flared? Cuz my nose doesn’t look like that lol.

2 Likes

They added these features in the new story and it’s honestly soooooo GOOOD! I would like if you have added more ethnic hair but the ethnic features are to die for! :blush: :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

I pray they make ALL the new features as seen in their new story Love Life available for everyone soon! So many amazing new hairdos for girls and guys!!! So excited for this!! :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Can I ask something? I’m not sure if it is already mentioned and I didn’t notice it but, what exactly is Character Tech?

This is so cool!!

1 Like

@Jessie, When does it come out?

6 Likes

Yeah. Are they going to be released soon because Love Life has the newest skin tones and hair styles?

4 Likes

Everything in that story will be given to us except the clothing that costed gems… :slight_smile:

7 Likes