Mainly the dramatic ones…

1 Like

Yes. :sunny:

I live for
“Morose Bell Piano”

2 Likes

soon by in fifty thousand years

4 Likes

He needs to realize that the person he should not see anymore is Sydney!

That’s so true

Lol the story has one flaw: ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN. Like get that vanilla cream puff out of my face. You’d think after spending like on 3 gem choices that the story would get the hint that Idgaf about him (preferring Noah, Zoe or that one dude who thought you were a model). So many hotties and the story keeps going back to Ethan’s generic outdated style lookin’ ass like ??? :joy:

It’s called “Love Life”, not Love Life with Ethan lol. The dude annoys me. And I don’t fw people who let S.O. control their relationships and interactions.

PLEASE tell me there’s a more specific date for release. I want the hairstyles like the braid, girl tats and Sydney’s mole so baaaaaaaaad. :cry:

12 Likes

THAT ONE is my particular favorite too! Low and monotone.

I really hope the new music is available for ALL styles to be used. It’d kill me if we’re only allowed to use it for Limelight :frowning: The other music track I can’t find that plays in other featured stories (because I can’t for the life of me find it) isn’t there in the music catalog.

1 Like

I mostly write thriller/drama stories, so I use that. In every. Single. Story.

3 Likes

Ha! I’m a mystery/thriller writer too, so of course I feel ya there. I use it especially for suspenseful/“oh nooooo plot twist/lmao MC is screwed” kinda moments. (So basically a good 90% of the time)

I like the music that plays during the CC in Love Life, and the upbeat one that also plays at the very beginning. It’s so urban chic.

3 Likes

I agreed with both of you @loveyourself & @azariasin. I’m more of a mystery, thriller and drama kind of person as well. But mainly mystery. I’m even writing my first mystery/ thriller story and there is nothing wrong with a good suspense that get you excited or wanting more to it.

2 Likes

My stories are mostly about revenge. So, I use it for a “villain scheming/MC is coming for you/plot twist”. The music sounds pretty nice, though.

I used to write drama, but now, lately, I’ve begun writing thrillers? I don’t know why.

@loveyourself @Cannie @azariasin

What music are you talking about?

We’re talking about music. On Episode.

Oh no. I’m not talking about Episode music. I’m just saying I like writing mystery, thriller and drama stories or even watching movies.

1 Like

Yeah, I know. I was wondering which music though. I have just started using episode music.

1 Like

Nice, I’m writing a Drama/Romance. My next story is going be a thriller/drama I think. I’m still figuring out what I want to write for that one.

3 Likes

Yeah, I prefer Noah too. But, ETHAN keeps trying to flirt with the main character, I’m like: Ethan, do the world a favor and get your little baby face out of here!!!

2 Likes