New Skin Tones and Updated Search

That would be extremely helpful! If you’re able to provide screenshots or videos that would help us get an even closer look at what’s going on. Before and after pictures of your skin tones will also help us with trying to identify what might be going on.

1 Like

Hi @southampton23 the issue with the speech bubble placement should have been fixed with the full release of the speech bubbles. Did you encounter another issue with the speech bubble placements after our recent release? If so, could you send a ticket to our support team so we can take a closer look into what has happened?

1 Like

sure! My bubbles are still a bit off so I’ll do that now for you.

2 Likes

We want to hear your feedback on the skin tones, so if you noticed that certain skin tones are either much moire off than they should be or are not correctly named then please contact our support team. Please also be sure to indicate that your ticket is in regards to skin tones. Thank you for voicing your feedback everyone!

We’re curious also to see if your overlays were affected by this change as well. If you’ve encountered that issue then please also submit a ticket to support and also indicate that it’s a ticket in regards to skin tones.

Thank you!

1 Like

Ugh. Yes.

Thank you so much!

I’d ask when the Round Button Nose will be restored, but apparently no one nose.

5 Likes

They actually revamped that nose so it looks totally different now. I think the upturned nose is similar enough to be a viable substitute.

@Jane_Vent and I left feedback on this forum thread and the admins ignored it completely. We’d like to know why you would choose to mess things up for us during a limelight contest. Jane explained she had already made all the art work and overlays. What if she to do with them now? Why couldn’t this have waited until the contest results been posted?

What was the urgent, pressing need to do this now?

We’d like a little transparency, please.

3 Likes

I agree with Cece we need some transparency, mainly, a solution. Perhaps, the team should give priority to the art is being submitted for the contest. That way it can be approved with enough time for us to know if it’s going to be rejected or not, and come up with a solution in time. Give us an inch after the mess this release has caused us!

@Jesse

4 Likes

I have a proper skin tone matching chart between the old skin tones and the new ones since the automatic replacements suck. They’re on my insta @clarkie.eps under the LL Skin Chart highight

4 Likes

where do you find the script templates

I checked your IG but I actually don’t see any story highlights on there. :thinking:

Scroll down it should be there. But here’s the direct link to the highlight

If you don’t see it, it may be the device you’re using. Sometimes highlights and email links on insta don’t show up in phone web browsers or on laptops

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give everyone an update on the situation. We posted a topic with our plans for what we’re going to do with the skin tones, Dirty Dancing submission deadline, and overlay reviews. You can find this post here: Update: Skin Tones, Dirty Dancing Contest Submission Deadline, and Overlay Reviews

For the time being I’ll close this topic to help direct the conversation to this post.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for providing us with all of your feedback! We’ve taken a pass through all of the feedback and written a response here: Update: Skin Tones, Dirty Dancing Contest Submission Deadline, and Overlay Reviews

Thanks for providing us with your feedback. We’ve taken a pass at all of the feedback and have come up with a plan for the skin tones and contest. You can see the response here: Update: Skin Tones, Dirty Dancing Contest Submission Deadline, and Overlay Reviews

1 Like

Thanks for providing us with your input! We’ve taken a look at all of the feedback provided and we’ve come up with a plan/response. You can find it here: Update: Skin Tones, Dirty Dancing Contest Submission Deadline, and Overlay Reviews

1 Like

We’ve taken a pass at the feedback in regards to this and have come up with a plan. You can see the post here: Update: Skin Tones, Dirty Dancing Contest Submission Deadline, and Overlay Reviews

1 Like