New speech bubble feature

So I have received the new speech bubble feature and I love it! I used the text effect feature to it’s full advantage so having this feature really allows certain narration and dialogue to standout even more. The only problem I had with the fact that my speech bubbles were out of place and I had to reposition each speech bubble? Also, I noticed that when using the new speech bubble feature the font which was used for narration and certain dialogue became a lot lighter. So let’s say I used: italic, color: black, bold well when the new feature is added it makes it look like I only used bold as the font and the font color is a lot lighter than what it appeared to be beforehand.

2 Likes

Hello @GIFTED! This is Sydney the Moderator.

I’ve moved this topic from General Chat to Episode Fan Community as we are discussing Episode-related topics. If you have any questions, feel free to check out our Forum Tutorial or PM me! :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Babygirl, she said she moved it because it’s episode related. So she moved it to Episode Fan Community.

I misread what you said. Sorry about that and I understand why you decided to move it to Episode Fan Community instead.

1 Like