New Spy Story! NEED YOUR OPINION

Hello there, I want to know your honest opinion on this story. It is a (teen) spy story but I’m heading towards a more comedic route. A lot of the scenes are inspired by my favourite show, Totally Spies.

There would be 3 main characters so meaning multiple MCs. Still figuring that out tho.

I have written one chapter so far. Honestly, I’m just taking my time with the scripting and coding.

I want to know if anyone would be interested in reading it ? and that my idea doesn’t sound stupid.

Let me know what you think : )
*also please reply if you can help me with coding,directing and etc.

8 Likes

Ooh! This sounds cool. I like spy stories. I’d be interested in reading it.

2 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that! I will be sure to inform you once I publish it : D

2 Likes

Here we go were gonna rock and roll til we stop👀

And the. Well drop

1 Like

Finally I’ve meet someone who gets inspa from cartoons :blush:

I got inspa from codename kids next door once :eyes:

Also for the idea I love it!
I’d love to read it when it’s published!
ade08608ce39addb128debdcc2b6850dc32196dbe527e8f50fb3014f04c55edb.0

1 Like

I love that song! ! :heart::heart::heart: Also thank you very much for the positive response. I will definitely let you know once it’s published :wink:

1 Like

Aw tysm :blush: I can’t wait to see it! Good luck! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Yeah! I would be more than happy to read it!

1 Like

Spy stories are really fun! My favorite spy story is I Despise You, which I read such a long time ago. If you haven’t read it, I recommend that you do. It’ll help you with your story.
I think that story idea has a lot of potential! You just need to add more details, twists, turns, backstories, etc.! You got this! :clapping:

1 Like

Thank you! Your message gave me more motivation to write it. I will let you know once it’s published : ) I have read I Despise You but that was a long time ago :sweat_smile:. Maybe I should re-read it :thinking:.

1 Like

Aww that’s great. This makes me happy, I can’t wait to share it as well. <3

1 Like

Yess I love totally spies so this idea sounds fun let me know when it’s out

1 Like

Will do! I’m so glad you’re happy with the idea.

sounds awesome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.