New stories? New authors? Fav stories? Share them here!

I’m also a softie so I do like My Camp Boys too- wish the author would finish

1 Like

Great, I’d be willing to try new stories with different genres!

1 Like

I like the cover adding it to my favorites right now!

LGBTQ, POC, NO CC, DIVERSITY
COVER DRAWN BY: Pyronayniadraws on Tumblr.
TITLE: Your Woman
Genre: Romance
Story Description: Her eyes are always in books or her studies; never caught by someone else. But little did she know tutoring a stubborn hot-head will change it all for her.
EPISODES: 3
INSTAGRAM: @wesley.episode

thank you so much! :heart::heart:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin:
Story Title: The Accident
Author: Eternity
Genre: Drama, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror And a small amount of Romance.
Style: Ink
Instagram: Epi_Etern

Description
California 2016, you live in this beautiful country but something doesn’t seem right, the city is in danger from some monster hidden within it… Will You find out the truth about the history or will the horror come to get you. You play as your own character and You’re friends with Daniel Cruise and his mates… when you first arrive at school Daniel, Nicholas and Hollie have special “abilities” these abilities shouldn’t be abused otherwise something evil would get released. Something happens to Daniel… further through the year… What will happen to California? Is everyone safe around Daniel? Or is there a dark secret, you have to discover… The story will have a bit of romance, it’s more action, adventure with a bit of horror. You play between two character’s POV.

Total Episodes: 20
Link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Accident (Season - 1)

Check out this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Working on Episodes 21 & 22 atm! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for possibility to promote our story!
:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Story name: Clue: Secret of the Necklace
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Cover:

Story Description: Marbel finds a mysterious necklace, hidden in a book, which is dedicated to someone with the same name as her. Was the book left there for her or someone else?
Link:

Yes! We need more diversity episodes, I will definitely read your story!

Oo this looks mysterious lol will definitely read

1 Like

This looks SUPER cool. Already added to my favorites!

1 Like

Thank you!! :heart::kiss: I really hope you will like it! And I will be really happy if you let me know your thoughts about the story. :flushed::thinking::smirk::blush::kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Here’s my story details…

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 5 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @storiesbyraven

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

Wow this looks super cool! I’ll read it today!

1 Like

Some great stories I recommend:

1- Just a mess, by @EmpressVanessa
2- Living In The Moment, also by @EmpressVanessa
3- Too Much baby mama drama, by @Lex2
4-Them Leos or Corporate Fiasco by me

2 Likes

Thanks Naja!

1 Like

Our Galaxies Intertwined by @nattyjames.epi is awesome! Sy-fy, drama and love!

Let me know what you think :blush:

Thank you! :hugs::blue_heart:

Just Published my new story Tyre Pressure. I’d love it if you checked it out. I put alot of time and effort into this.

Description:
Tessa, a skilled mechanic, gets the client of a lifetime when billionaire Reid Hodge brings his car to her garage. How will things play out?

Covers:

Link:

Ty! @ND.epy

Would you read my story, please? :blush: Here’s the details…

Title: Idolized
Author: Linnie R.
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Adventure
Episodes: 4
Episode Description: After meeting a mysterious man during a girls trip to Las Vegas, you find yourself tangled in international celebrity drama. How will you fare as you face limelight and love? CC
Full Description: During a girls trip to Las Vegas, you meet a mysterious man in a night club. Turns out he’s a runaway South Korean pop star, and it’s up to you to save him. What will happen as you enter the South Korean limelight and start to fall in love?
Bonus: Customize YOURSELF & THREE FRIENDS!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6045484953436160