New stories? New authors? Fav stories? Share them here!

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)
Eat Stake link

My best friend’s story.

Title: Napoleon
Author: Akitoshi

Story Description
Napoleon’s a half demon with heterochromia, who ran away from his home. When an innocent girl crosses his path, will they both get along? (Male MC, cc in episode 5)

1 Like

I know this is an Old Thread but if anyone Interested would love it if you can Check out my Story as well. :blush: :blush: .
COMPLETED STORY
You can always see the promos on my Instagram to see if You’d like it.
If anyone wants to check it out:-

TITLE : The Road Trip.
GENRE : Rom/Com.
INSTA ACCOUNT : @arora.episode
EPISODES : 22 Chapters.
STYLE : LL
FULL CC for all main characters.
DESCRIPTION : What happens when a series of Bizarre events force you into a Road Trip with your Siblings? Does everything come together or fall apart entirely?
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5875664463527936

1 Like

Title : In the Middle of Madness

Author : Leah Marley

Style : Limelight

Genre : Romance, Drama

Story Description : Marie’s gotten herself into trouble when she decides to befriend Josh Palmer, the not-so-typical bad boy. Will they fall for each other despite the madness that will follow?

Plot : There’s going to be an incident in which the MC will be affected and that becomes a main factor of the story.

Character Customization : There isn’t any but that’s because of a specific reason explained at the end of each episode.

Episodes : 4 (More episodes coming soon)

Story Cover :

In_the_Middle_of_Madness_kn_posterThumb_wJcTkvPzOr

Story Link :

Hi! :blush:
This is my first story.
You can share screenshots with me on Instagram to let me know how you customized the characters. :wink:

Author: Brenda A.
Title: First job, second love?
Genre: Romance / Drama
Style: Limelight
CC: YES

Description: Andrea has believed for years that her boyfriend is the love of her life, but what happens when she gets a job and finds her boss very attractive?
*Two endings. *

Chapters: 14 (Completed)
Instagram: brenda.a.episode
Facebook: Brenda A. Stories

Thank you to all the people who decide to read it! :kissing_heart:

You can find my story here: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5773116964929536

1 Like

I’m small author and new at the same time and It would mean everything if I was able to have a boost on my reads because I’m currently stuck at 10 views.Down below is the information of my story

Story Name: I’m Just Trying To Be Me
(Search for my user name@verone.episode)
Description: Six teenagers who goes amongst the same school display their different lives as we get to understand as we get personally get to see each six individuals issues.

CC: No.

Choices:None

Style: Limelight

Genre: Teen Drama

Episodes: Currently on my fourth episode and I try to create an episode weekly but I’m balancing school with episode so the episode may take time to come.

I promise my story will not disappoint as I’m writing my best here and also I wish for my story to get a boost.
IG:Verone.Episode
Check the link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4854167400808448
:blush:

1 Like

Hi, thank you for the thread :heart: !
I just finally published my first story, and It would mean a lot if you’d check it out and tell me your thoughts and opinions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:arrow_right: title: Inaccessible Hearts
:arrow_right: author: Lara
:arrow_right: genre: romance, drama
:arrow_right: chapters: 21 (more chapters coming soon)
:arrow_right: more info= LGBTQ+ side story :orange_heart:
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5097121807269888

DESCRIPTION
You’re a badass that wants everyone feel safe, but doesn’t let anybody in. But what happens when a guy that is the exact same as you -sexy, nice but cold- transfers to your school?

closer description :arrow_down:

All their lives Issa and Jace have been distant from others and kept walls around them, to protect their hearts. All because life taught them that you can’t blindly trust people. So it’s better to never let them in, in the first place, right? But what if - and - make one big + ???

Please DM me on Instagram @lara_episode_limelight , if you have any commentary or just something to point out in my story :heart:

I hope you’ll like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Have a nice day :heart:

1 Like

IMG_20210206_234259_378

1 Like

It looks amazing, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

omg I’m obsessed with the cover! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats on you’re new story!!

Thank you so much i hope u can give a chance i know i have a few mistake in story i will absloutly try the make less in next chapters

thanky you lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)
Eat Stake link

My best friend’s story.

Title: Napoleon
Author: Akitoshi

Story Description
Napoleon’s a half demon with heterochromia, who ran away from his home. When an innocent girl crosses his path, will they both get along? (Male MC, cc in episode 5)

Hi! :blush: I just published my first story yesterday. :disco:
Here’s the story if you’re interested <3 Stay safe!

Title- Star Lust
Genre- Drama, Adventure
Chapters- first 3

Description-
The tragic passing of the big superstar Cameron Alexander who has dated an ordinary girl Bella. As time has passed, more tragic happens with learning superstar’s past.

CC

idk if im doing this correctly but I just launched a story!
its called “When We Collide”
my instagram is @tee.author please check it out
i getting a cover commission soon!

Hello :two_hearts::wave:
Anyone interested ? :blush:

I published my story hope you like it!
Title : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?

My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960

Hi thankyou for this
Reasons to give it a try : Are you looking for a story where you could choose the gender of your character? Do you wanna be pleased by advanced directing?Are you the one who loves slow burn?Are you looking a story which could make you laugh at any second? And what’s the best thing of all, there are no gem choices present in the story!!! What are you waiting for go check out this story

Title : Not your perfect princess

Description : How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense a slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (NO GEMS)(CHOOSEGENDER)

Genre : Rom-com Fantasy

*Writers name- Lily Lockheart
*Style- Limelight
*Ongoing - 3 out
*Full customisation
*Diversity present

Thank you for this!

Title : A n Office Away (1-5 out now)
Genre : Romance
Style : LL
IG : @tessierae.episode

Description :
A short lived romance results in major consequences. When they’re forced to break up and transferred across the country from one another, will their love survive? (Cc)

Story link;

1 Like

That looks and sounds absolutely AMAZING!!!

1 Like

Awh Thank you!!

1 Like