New stories? New authors? Fav stories? Share them here!

Hey :blush:
I would love it if you read my story, it’s eight episodes long :blush:
STORY%20COVER
Name: Madeline Brown
Link:Madeline Brown
Description: Madeline moves to NYC to pursue a career in PR. Life seems to be looking up for her until she experiences the ultimate betrayal. Will she ever get past it?
Limelight Story

Happy reading :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, It would be a pleasure if you could check out my new story! :relaxed:

Title: Prison love
Style: Limelight
Author: Bee
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 4 (more to come)
Story Description: Prison life starts when one misunderstanding forces you to accept important choice. There you meet HIM-attractive worker, whom you can’t resist. What dangers are waiting for you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6591295912476672
More episodes coming soon!
We can also do r4r if you want :blush:

1 Like

That looks super cool. Sure I’ll read your story!

1 Like

Ok this looks like it has a lot of tea, lol.

Hey! :heart: You can take a look on my story. It’s my first and I just released the first 3 episodes.
Title : Dominant
Author : Sky99
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Description :You own one of the biggest companies for marketing and advertising ,proving to yourself you’re not useless. For one short moment you were happy,until you caught your fiance cheating.He left but still haunts you. You eat men for breakfast,but then the devil himself in the face of Neil Duncan enters your life. You make a bet with him but will you fall for him or Paul Sanchez will save you from the dark with his bright smile and angel eyes?
Oh yeah and you’re the main suspect for the death of one of your workers. Games,lust, betrayals. Can you survive? Choices matter

You can read my story:

Name: Better Than Ever
Author: Miranda
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Genre: Drama
CC: Yes
Plot: You’re a teenage girl with a lpt of secrets. What hapens when you strt looking for your parent’s killer. Will Derek change you? Your killer may be closer than you think…

I loveeee autumn falls! And i just started it.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Wow girlfriend that’s probably the longest summary I’ve ever read for an episode story.:joy: looking forward to reading that

Since the description is shortened when releasing the story I decided to make it longer here :joy: I’ll be glad if you take a look on my story and tell me your opinion. :smile: I’m reading stories here for so long but this is my first as an author. I’m really trying to make it good one. :smile:

1 Like

Hey! I would love it if you read my story! I’m a new author and man is it tough getting your story out there. Lol. Anyhow, I just updated my story with more choices and a bunch of artwork. I hope you enjoy!! :heart::heart:

Here is my story information:

TITLE: Whoopsie Daisy
AUTHOR: Sunrise

GENRE: Little bit of everything but I put it under the Fantasy category.
STORY DESCRIPTION: She’s quirky. She’s fun. She has a secret… and suddenly EVERYONE is after her. ~ Drama, action, and romance with a twist on the supernatural and a splash of humour ~

COMPLETION STATUS: Published up to Episode 9 (more episodes are coming soon)

SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:
Instagram: alleyesonsunrise
I have some teasers from my story on there if you want to check them out.

STORY LINK:
Episode: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5815716232364032

I love her hair!! Excited 2 read this!

1 Like

Yay! Thank you! Just a little heads-up that I just posted a prologue video for Episode 1 on my Instagram page (@alleyesonsunrise) - it will be added to my story but I have to wait for background approvals and that can take a bit. So, I shared it on IG for all of those who read my story before it gets updated. :smiley:

I really hope you enjoy my story!

Cheers,

Sunrise

Great, I’m gonna go follow you on Instagram right now. :wink::joy:

1 Like

Anyone can try mine. Its my first one and i would love some support. Thank You!
It’s called " Black Hearts, Golden Desires"

• Story Description: Nand,a princess of Solataria,is trained to protect her family and kingdom. What will happen if an old enemy arises for revenge?Will Nand be able to handle the storm coming her way?
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
  • genre: Fantasy
    05a684466238b104eb35ac757fdd4e636dc9791b_2_362x499
1 Like

I’ve already read your story I absolutely love it!! Especially DD she’s my favorite and most relatable sister :joy:.

1 Like

Hey everyone! I just published a story today and it would mean so much if you could read it :heartpulse:

Title: Blood Bound
Author/Instagram: Kathryn L. (@kathrynstoriess)
Genre: Fantasy/Action
Summary: Everything seemed perfect in the town of Stone Haven, and especially in Kaelyn McCormick’s life. It wasn’t until one tragic accident turned her world upside down. After a fatal car crash, it left Kaelyn wondering how she survived. That is, until she found out that she was turned into a vampire. Now, Kaelyn must learn how to live in the shadows, while also dealing with a new looming threat that is putting her town in danger.

bb

YES, absolutely love the cover. I’ll read your story no problem!

1 Like

oh thanks hun new chapters ch 7 & 8 are out u can check them out too

1 Like

Hi here mine if anybody is interested
Title Finding Out The Real Truth
Author Name Episode.percenitygf
Genre Romance
Episodes 11
Style Ink & Limelight coming soon
Summary She have been having nightmares of her father been a gang leader but her mother has told her that he passed away but she finds out that her dreams where warning her
Instagram @Episode.percenitygf
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5626790727254016
19_turning_20_posterThumb_cfayYjteR4