New stories? New authors? Fav stories? Share them here!

Thank you so much!

Thanks for the thread! Hereโ€™s my story:

Title : The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author : Kaysia
Style : LL
Genre : Mystery/Thriller
Description : People are dying. A young man blames it on a werewolf. The EBI puts you on the case; you stop at nothing to uncover the truth. If you survive, maybe youโ€™ll find love along the way.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4749386960273408
Instagram : kaysia.writes

Hello! I just published my first story, so feel free to check it out if youโ€™re into the drama and romance genres! Thank you! :heart:

Title: Moving On
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 3, so far.
Customization: I am hoping to incorporate it into the fourth episode!
Description: Your life in the city is all you have ever known. On your wedding day, you catch your fiance with another person. You get support from your friend, who offers you a job managing her boutiqueโ€ฆ in a small town. Will you take the opportunity to have a fresh start?

Story contains sound effects, with choices that are remembered and will matter.

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5201059804545024

1 Like

Hi! I just published my new story. Feel free to check it out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

:heartpulse:Title: Times Square: The Story Of Us
:heartpulse:Description: โ€œEnlisting in the army for your lover was the biggest challenge you thought youโ€™d ever faceโ€ฆ But nothing prepared you for motherhood with two daddyโ€™s boys.โ€
:heartpulse:Genre: RomCom (But can be seen on comedy section)
:heartpulse:Style & other features: Limelight | Full CC | Point system :sparkling_heart::pill: | Choices matter | Possibly three endings :eyes:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6128023490985984

Authorโ€™s Instagram: @janinestories

1 Like

๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ: ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ :black_heart::eyes:

art by @/LiaDiablitaart

๐™จ๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ : ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ; ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™.

๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ : ๐Ÿฅ

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™จ : ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด & ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, (๐˜›๐˜‰๐˜‹) ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ใƒƒ

!!! : ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ! ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ โ€œ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ .โ€ (๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐, ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž.)

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™? ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ & ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ >> ! ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™™ :heart:

๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ @๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ. (๐˜ฑ.๐˜ด : ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข !)

๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช & ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ !

๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™ค! ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™  & ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด <3

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž,
๐‘’๐“๐“๐’พ๐‘’

1 Like

Thanks for this thread!
I hope youโ€™ll give mine a try and enjoy it as well!<3!

โ€ขStoryโ€™s Name: Violet Eyes
โ€ขStoryโ€™s Main Genre: Drama (It also has romance and action)

โ€ขStoryโ€™s Description: She is a devoted detective who haunts down every criminal. He is a ruthless Mafia boss who is captivated by her violet eyes.Lies,Passion, Murderies.Will they manage to be together?

โ€ขStoryโ€™s Cover:

โ€ขStoryโ€™s Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5571498214752256

1 Like

It looks amazing! Thanks for sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey you can try my story if you want!!
Title : Deranged
Author : Bhargavi
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance/ Fantasy
Episodes : 7 out (ongoing)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5453988612472832
Description : Shaina was just an ordinary high school girl, until one day she lost her father in a car accident and was turned into vampire by a hot mysterious guy. no gem choices
Cover :

Ig : @ _imbhargavi _

1 Like

Thank you for giving us this opportunity! Hereโ€™s my brand new story, hope you can check it out :relaxed:

Title: Stone Cold
Author: Moonspike
Genre: Drama/Romance/Adventure
Description: Two polar opposites are forced to get married in an attempt to destroy a common enemy. The catch? That enemy is a shadow from Alessiaโ€™s past and not everything is what is seems.

1 Like

Crossing The Line (LL)
InstaG: @stacia.episode
Chapters: 12 Out Now! More coming soon!
Schedule: New episode OUT every Sunday :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It looks so good! I love your cover, thanks for sharing! :heart:

Hey!
I just published my new story!
Here are my details-
Name- Fake love
Author name- Sophia
Description- Getting a jobโ€ฆsounds fun, right? Finding new friends and probably a lover, but what if, your new steamy boss holds something more for you? (CC,LL,Art Scenes)
Genre- Romance, Comedy.
Sounds/music- Yes
Customization- Yes
Cover-

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4914368602636288

1 Like

Looks so good, congrats on your new story!

1 Like

Title: I Wanted You.

Amandaโ€™s life was perfect. That is until she met Xavier, a rebel with a dark secret. Who makes her question all she thought she knew about herself and her life. (LL/CC)

Genre: Drama
Episodes: 7 with more to come
Instagram: abby_epi_writes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4945365970518016

1 Like

I love your cover! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Iโ€™ve just published my first story.

Comedy/romance

1 Like

Cute cover! Congrats on your first story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like