New stories? New authors? Fav stories? Share them here!

i can ‘recommend’ trying these two:
but they are comedies :wink: both interactive with choices etc.
Holly Todd by @losarie.episode with more romance and Misdelivery by me @kasandra.episode with more mystery :blush:

1 Like

Comedies!!?? I’ll definitely be checking them out, they’re never enough of them! lol

1 Like

New Story Alert
Hey everyone I just upload my first 4 episode ever. If you love stories about wolves and vampires etc then click the link below.
Also this don’t have any CC because all this coding stuff is difficult for me. But in my next story there will be full CC.
You can follow my instagram @marie.write I follow back and I read my DMs.

2 Likes

thank you :blush: hope you will enjoy :wink:

1 Like

Hey! I’m currently writing my first story, updating 2x a week :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
My story is super hot, I’m not even gonna try and be humble about it LOL. It’s very funny, spicy, and well written. I swear, if someone else that isn’t me had written it, I would still recommend it.

Title: Senior Year
Author: Masali
Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama - (it has 'em all!)
Chapters: 6 complete so far, planning to have ~40-60 ish total.
My chapters are ~12-15 minute reads!
Style: Limelight
Description:
At the most INSANE back-to-school party Glennsdale High’s ever had, you somehow find yourself waking up to Louis, your best friend, AND Adonis, the most popular guy in school!

Additional Info:
Male Lead 1: Louis Johnson, a sarcastic prick, MC’s best friend. They have funny roasting banter, and lots of heartfelt moments. They are literally so alike. Louis is built different AF lmao, I’m obsessed with him!

Male Lead 2: Adonis Nicholson-- a smooth-talking, popular bad boy who gets what he wants. Hard to tame, but the MC is something he’s never experienced before. He’s… super hot. LOL

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5039240264220672
Cover: (All art made by me! I’m open to commissions – DM me on Instagram for more information @wordofmasali).

Additional Art Scene: (This is my female lead MC! She’s super strong, confident, and complex. She’s also hilarious, also built different AF).

2 Likes

That’s amazing art! I’ll definitely have to check it out! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ahh thank you so much!! :’))))) <33

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

2 Likes

Love a good story about Hollywood!

Here is my story if you want to give it a read.
Coffee shop girl

Grace is your typical girl next door. She is sweet, gorgeous, and everything Spencer dreams of. One problem, She is unavailable… Or is she?

It is a romcom with a male MC.

small.PNG

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I released my first story three days ago, I believe whoever is into vampire romance will surely enjoy it!
Title: Lean on my shoulder ✾
Genre: Drama/Romance/Fantasy
Description: "Punished"in going back to high school he was forced to comply and simmer down.What happens when the"almost"queen bee he abhors makes him a cogent tender that’ll twist it all?
(it has full CC btw)
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5208456431337472
Small cover:

2 Likes

Hi there! This is my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story: Follow the dream
Author: Chey_episodes
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: LL
Episodes: 1-26 ( more coming soon)
Description: Jaylin is a famous model who follows her dreams in NY. What will happen when she starts her new job and the boss appears someone you know? LL 1LI
Instagram: chey_episode

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Follow the dream (20 Out)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

2 Likes

Looks so good thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Title- Black Silk and Pleasure
Genre- Romance/Drama
Description- Business never mixes well with pleasure, right? Well, let’s see what happens when yo add your brother from prison, your bosses daughter who tries to ruin you and of course, so much more. CC Limelight
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6133825201176576
Author name- ft.lex
Please read the stories I recommend!! They’re soooo good!

2 Likes

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5247072017776640 - Here is mine!

Cover created by @Gurmeet : )

Name: Purple Eyes.
Genre: Drama
Description: Being the heir to the Rosario Mafia, you have a lot on your mind. But when a purple eyed family arrives, they’re all you can think about, especially HIM CC//LL//1L
Author Name: tlb.writes

I’m only a little while in but i want to share it and promote it as much as possible! :blush: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

:writing_hand: Hiya, thank you so much for this thread. :writing_hand:
If anyone is up for a R4R or wants to check out my story, I would truly appreciate it.

:arrow_down: :arrow_down:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 7 & more coming
Genre: Action
Phenomenal cover by: line123462

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

2 Likes

Ooh it looks so cool!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It looks amazing, can’t wait for future episodes!

That sounds so interesting, I love mysteries. I’ll definitely check it out!

1 Like

Here’s my story for anyone would like to read it , it’s my first !
I love feedback!
Story title Spectator
Author: Slug on episode app
Genre: Mystery
Description: Stolen from home at a bad time in your life , you’re thrown into a world with no one to trust where you must survive until you can find a way back home or DIE trying … [CC]
Episodes: 3 More coming soon !
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6563812079239168
Instagram: (slugstories)

1 Like