NEW STORIES (Official R4R and new-story promoting thread)

Hi, guys!! :blush: Here you can all post links to your new stories and we can help each other get views and feedback on our work!!!

Here’s a link to my new story ‘Stylish Killer’!! :grin:
Stylish Killer (My new story)

Episode%20title%20splash|281x500

My Instagram is @deli_episode. Check it out and post your IGs as well so we can follow each other!!
Spread positivity!!!

5 Likes

Tales from a Russian muffin
Comedy
Ink
A hilarious romp with Vlad, a cheesy, well-endowed Russian guy and his wing-man. Tell all the sexy ladies that the Italian Stallion and the Russian Muffin are on the prowl!http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5223230874189824

3 Likes

1 Like

TITLE: Confidential
AUTHOR: Victoria Smith (@victoriajoy_episode)
GENRE: Drama/Romance
DESCRIPTION: You are in a secret relationship. The relationship is hard to manage when you are in love with your best friend while your boyfriend is still maturing. Who will you choose?

PERKS OF STORY:

• Full character customization
  • Limelight
  • Major choices
  • Mature drama
  • Unique story
  • original backgrounds
  • Love story with drama
  • Welcomed feedback (post in fanmail please.)

CHAPTERS: 7 chapters are out, more coming soon

3 Likes

Thank you for this thread :smiley: This is my story:

Instagram: @bonniedundee.epi
Author: Bonnie Dundee
Title: Game Of Disguises
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Chapters: 3
Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events. What happens when they find themselves at the wrong place and in the wrong time?

4 Likes

Thank you all, guys!! Keep spreading positivity and also, inform your friends about this thread :smile: The more, the merrier :sparkling_heart::two_hearts:

HEY!!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

2 Likes

Here’s my story! This is my first ever story, I’ll appreciate it if you give it a read!

Title: Burning Attraction
Author: Soph
GENRE: Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 7 (ongoing)
Description: A new town and a new life, until Sian meets this hot stranger, love, passion, hurt is all to come…

3 Likes

hi! My instagram is @/annat.stories so if anyone want so do r4r dm me there :smiley::heavy_heart_exclamation:
This is my story:
You,Me And The Beat by Anna
Episodes: 3/ongoing
Genre: Drama/Mystery

• CC
  • Choices Matter
  • LGBT Friendly
  • Advanced Directing
  • Sounds/Music
  • Unique Plot :blush:
    Demi_Lovato_uR_posterImage_zKWtFrcAIe
1 Like

Story Name: The Love Triangle
Author Name: OyeeAbi
Description: Caught in a love triangle, who will win your heart? Your heart-breaker or your childhood friend?

1 Like

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread!

Here’s my story! Hope you enjoy reading it! :blush:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960 1
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi!

Here’s my story! This is my first ever story, I’ll appreciate it if you give it a read!

Title: My fight
Author: Kiwi Kawe
GENRE: Drama
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Description: Kim’s life is far from easy, Her fight to become master of her own life. Prepare for a wild trip, with a controlling father, psycho creeps, love and other disasters!!!

Perks of this story:

• Unique story/plot
  • Major choices from episode 3 and through the rest of the story
  • Choices Matter
  • Mature drama
  • Sounds/Music
  • Welcomed feedback (post in fanmail please.)
  • CC in episode 6 (which will be out soon, I’m working on it as fast as I can)

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5519778626535424

Small cover:

Large cover:

1 Like

Anyone’wanting to read mine it got removed but I was lucky enough to be able to re write it but lost all reads
Tales from a Russian muffin
Ink
Lorraine85667
Tales from a Russian muffin out now

Waiting for cover approval

Hi there, I’d like to do read 4 read with you, could you directly message me on Instagram then we can discuss about the reads @fongjoline thank you!

Hi there, I’d like to do read 4 read with you, could you directly message me on Instagram then we can discuss about the reads @fongjoline thank you!

Hey, I would love to do a read for read with you.:slight_smile:
My IG is @s_unique_episode
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

Hiya! :smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action
description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems…
story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/56307287679303680024590217c7b219f9e0796caa9fc9e37a95a9d3_1_362x499

Author: katiebugx93
Genre: romance
Chapters: 4 ongoing
Link:

Check out my story: The Bodyguard Complete
Romance
Ink
Author: Victory

• Sidney is about to be crowned Queen when her life takes a violent turn. Meanwhile she falls for her edgy new bodyguard, James. Does James feel the same way about her? And will he be able to keep her from harms way?

Here’s the link:

Name of story: The girl with billionaire problems
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5308385855143936
My instagram: episode.tannia
Description: A billionaire and beautiful girl whose life looks perfect suffered a lot of problems that anyone knows, who is going to help her?