New stories to play

hi guys,
i’m new here so idk if the category of the topic is right, anyway, i’ve been playing episode for like… 2 years? yeah, but i’d like to play something new, a story where my choices really count and that can also change the course of the story… in short, not a story where regardless of the choice you make the result will be the same. i don’t have a favorite genre, i like to vary, the important thing is that it intrigues me from the first chapters. i’m sorry for any errors but I’m italian

thanks to those who will respond :slight_smile:

If you’re not too fussed about what genre then I’d recommend anything by Amanda Michelle or anything by Elise C because literally all their choices matter! Although if you’ve been on the app for two years, I’m sure you’ve come across their stories before

I just made a post in this forum about three amazing stories. Choices matter in two of them, but anyway, go read them! For more info, check my post.

Breach of Contract by @chelsv4 (choices matter)
Dark Side Daddy by @ZeesMusic (choices matter)
Fantastical: Silhouettes by aprilish (not sure if choices matter, but it’s awesome)

I know Elise C but not Amanda Michelle, thanks :heart:

Try “The blank Page” I forgot who the author was. It’s a really good story plus the choices matter. It’s not cliche or anything either, in fact it’s very unique. I’ve never heard a storyline like it, I definitely recommend it.

I have published one , and your choice really matters and can lead you to one of 2 endings :wink:
Title: Choose?!!!
Author:@ya
Genra: adventure/ Sci-Fi
Description:
You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Link:

Hope you enjoy :wink:( lol, I am promoting myself :sweat_smile:)

Hello @ilish, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved from Episode Fan Community to Community since it contains story recommendations. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses: