New stories to read on episode app

Lately I’ve lost interest in reading Episode stories and I want to start reading on it again so please recommend any stories that you’ve enjoyed on this app. You can also promote your own story if you want. Thank you

21 Likes

Here is my story if you want to check it out…

Title - All That Remains

Author - Ren

Instagram - @writer.ren.episode

Genre - Adventure/Sci-fi with a little Romance, Drama, and Comedy

Style - INK

Number of Episodes - 6 (to be continued)

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6232182390849536

Description - Will Lily be able to save the lives of herself and her people on a planet that was almost completely destroyed by an asteroid impact over 400 years ago? (Full CC) (M/F LI)

Features - Full-CC of MC, Semi-CC of love interests, male and female love interest branches, CHOICES MATTER, point system, advanced directing, art scenes, tappable overlays

This story received a Hidden Gem from episodeaxiom and was chosen as an episode.luxe story review favorite! It is also currently being featured on the Voices of PWD Shelf!

Hi there!

You can give a try to my story, it’s called "CAUSELESS"
Here’s a description: Raina’s life was perfect until her unwanted sister returns and brings with her sad memories Raina wanted to leave where they belong: in the past. Coping with the recent arrival, her life turns upside down and in her way to forgiveness and self discovery she faces new scenarios that will bring out her best and her worst.
Friend betrayal, an unexpected marriage, an exciting mission, self respect and 2 impossible loves await her. Is she ready for it?
Watching people come and go was something normal for her, but, for the people she really loves… will she decide to move forward with them or stay with the ghosts of her past?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6420401277763584

Hello lovely!

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"
NEW%20front%20cover_mum%20knows%20best

this is my new story for 2020

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

@mila.episodes Remember me

3 Likes

thank you so much for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

& thank u @BEEBS07 for recommending my story :heart:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)
(also available in INK with 16 chapters - ongoing)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 6 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

next to mine, I can also recommend to you Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07, You Are My Sunshine by @Faith.episode.cats & Tender Love by @iag1690 :slight_smile:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Love your story girl please continue :heart:

3 Likes

thank you so much, lovely!!! :sob::heart_eyes::heart: I will continue this story for sure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You can read mine if you want!!
Title: The stars have colors
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
By: Shahar
Description: Your life was made of two colors: black and white. Until one day you meet someone that shows you the world in a colorful way [LL\CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452449138933760

1 Like

Greetings! Perhaps you may be interested in checking out my story. :grin:

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Number of Episodes: Nine currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Covers:

I am leaving this here in case you are interested in fantasy stories
Title: King’s Desire
Author: Piyi. O
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 3
Description: Your visions lead you to another dimension. You have to hide your identity in order to survive, but how will you manage to do that when you fall for the prince?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6168822923722752

oh i’ve actually read your story and we’re mutuals on insta, hey!!

1 Like

Here some I love!

Beyond the Stage - Andrea Elle (currently rereading it!)

Pregnant and Flirty (if you’re looking for a rom-com!)- Megan Author (I don’t know her full name:()

The lies I believed - Nat Episode (dont know her full name)

1 Like

ohh, oops! :sweat_smile: heyyy girl :two_hearts::relaxed:

1 Like

I just finished The Blacksmith and I LOVED IT! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hi and thanks for the thread :heart:
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Title: SWIFTFIST
Genre: Mixed genre: Action, Thriller, Drama, Adventure and Romance
Chapters: 16 so far (more to come)
Choices & Customization: Yes
Description: Lucy was warned she might end up risking her life joining an elite martial arts fighting team.Now her life is on the line. How will she escape her terror?? (CUSTOMIZATION AND CHOICES)

SWIFT_FIST_posterThumb_WUbobegC3L

Title: FAR AWAY
Genre: Mixed genre: Romance, Action, Thriller, Drama, Adventure
Chapters: 10 so far (more to come)
Description: A girl who’s being pursued by a deadly mafia leader,
A boy who’s an elite martial artist, taking on dangerous missions,
What happens when they cross paths?

Title: Dangerous DNA
Genre: Mixed genre: Action, Thriller, Mystery, Drama, Adventure and Romance
Chapters: 10 so far (more to come)
Description: While April’s terrifying ex is hunting her,she learns of 2 brothers with extraordinary abilities.She falls for the older brother,but he’s borderline psycho.Will things get much worse for her?

ddna

omg i’ve read this story and i love it too!

Hi! This is my story!

My Insta- @Gabi.episode

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.
Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

The stories that I love currently

Dare to Dream

Mystery On Hanging Hill Lane

Again

The Infected (non featured)

Watch Me Fly

Swap (ink or Ll whatever u prefer)

King of Crescent

Fallen

One big happy

These are all I can think of at the moment. Hope
It helped :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there! Check mine out if you’re interested!

As I finish up catching up on some stories I had in my list, I decided to open up R4R’s.

If we do a R4R, I would prefer to only do three episodes because that’s how many my story has.

If my story seems interesting to you, feel free to check it out! I’m putting a lot of effort into this revamp so it would mean a lot to me.

-Let’s get to the promoting, shall we?-

Back in August I released my first story, “Feeling Human Again”

Well, back in September, maybe, I decided to revamp it, and I recently released the third episode of the revamp.

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of 3 years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to for help might not be entirely human…

Full CC for the MC’s friends and you can name them.
Disclaimer: The MC is bisexual by default. You cannot change that.

Cover:

Link:
[http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6466826434576384]

Extra info

Current reads: 195
Genre: Comedy
Author: Meghan M
Instagram: Meg.thewriter