*NEW STORY* 20 things [romance]

I rarely do that, but since it’s spring (at least where I live), I think it can be a light read for those days. I also wanted to dedicate that story to all creative souls.
Enjoy your reading!

Summary

"There was a time when I thought you were the only thing that
kept me alive.
When I thought you were my light in the darkest moments of my life.
when the only thing I wanted was to taste your smile…"
I dedicate this story to anyone who is looking for themselves or isn’t sure where to go.
Dreamers, creative or lost souls who love deeply.

Title: 𝟐𝟎 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Falling in love with a stranger who checks the list you and your friend created was unexpected, but will finding out he’s a superstar and your pen pal change a thing?

𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: Romance [with light drama]

𝗧𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀: strangers to lovers | hidden identity | famous LI | pen-pals | small town

𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀:
CC | Art | Point system | Choices matter | Bonuses | 2 endings | 1 LI

You can find me on my ig: @mi.noir_ for anything related to my stories. <3

10 Likes

Oooo eye-catcher! Will probably be reading it :llama:

1 Like

Hope you’ll enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Such a cute llama :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Hi dear, I’m up do r4r and g4g
Lemme know if you interested

Just finished reading chapters 1-3! I really like it it’s cute lol. Waiting tho for chapter 4 :heart: :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for reading! Chapter 4 is out already, just need to support me with gems as it’s on EA. :3

Ohh okay! Okay I’ll support you with gems. Looking forward for more episodes then :two_hearts:

Enjoy yourself! :hugs:

2 NEW chapters are out now! Thank you to all who read, and enjoy the new update. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Looks interesting! I was thinking about reading it after ex-tern as I’m completely hooked on your writing style!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Izzy, I’m happy to hear that you enjoy Ex-tern and I hope you’ll like my new story as well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oomg I have just finished reading it :smiling_face_with_tear:, the ending was complex and really pulled on my heart strings. Thank you for making a great and amazing story, now on to the next! :heart:

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed the ending! :star_struck: And thank you for reading until the last chapter. (I’ll also try make a bonus soon for it, so stay tuned :>)

1 Like

Bumping with new chapters! 20 Things has now 11 chapters, and we’re close to the season 1 finale.
Hope you enjoy :hugs:

1 Like

With 20 things being on the Beach Reads Shelf, I published the season 1 finale. Enjoy your reading, and thank you for your support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulation on publishing it… :blush: :blush:
Message me if you’re up for R4R :blush: :blush:

6 chapters of Season 2 are out now:

Enjoy your reading! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: