NEW STORY: « A Christmas in Paris » ✨🎄 | PART 1 FINALE

Title: A Christmas in Paris :sparkles::christmas_tree:

Description:
A dreamy trip to Paris for the holidays seems like the perfect getaway, except for one small detail. Or two, if you count the southern boy you can’t seem to stay away from.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6326054540214272

Tag me on your screenshots on IG: @secrets.epi

Cover done by jellishfish.art on IG

34 Likes

Seems interesting! Will definitely read it. And H-a-p-p-y B-i-r-t-h-d-a-y! :kissing_heart: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

happy birthday!! i hope you have/ had/ will have a great day even with the situation going on in the world <33

i‘ll definitely read your story, i‘m already in christmas mood so bad so i’ll grab some cookies and read it!! :)))

3 Likes

Happy birthday sis!! This art is beautiful omGGg :blob_hearts: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Jade135 @_Shi_Shi thank you all :pleading_face::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: yes, sameee Christmas mood since November 1st lol :joy:

1 Like

Happy birthday!
After proofreading those 2 episodes I know I am 1000% reading this!

2 Likes

Thank you! :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:party_time:HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR :party_time:Have enjoyable day & most impotantly Stay :house: Home , Stay Safe.
And I’m obviously going to read this story 1000000%

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t4: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

You had me at the title, I like how it rhymes :joy::heart:.

1 Like

Ahaha, thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yesss!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Ahhhh, it looks so good, I gotta read it!!

1 Like

Thank you!! let me know what you think if you read :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

I hope it will! :pleading_face::sparkling_heart:

There is a smalll twist tho :no_mouth:

1 Like

Hello, would you be interested in doing an R4R? I recently published a story called Listing War. My Instagram page @sassyshay.epi is dedicated to posting story recommendations so I can post screenshots.

Story Description:

How far will Amara go to win the Top Real Estate Broker Award? Get ready to play dirty! A year filled with stealing clients and sabotaged open houses.

2 Likes

Sure! I’ll DM you screenshots when I start reading your story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I will check it out

1 Like