New Story Alert! (Irresistible Desires) 🩸

hey! i’ve just publish my new story, Irresistible Desires. i’ve added some information about it below <3

Genre : Romance, crime, drama
Description : You reunite with your childhood best friend after a harsh breakup. Months pass, and he becomes your safe place. Once you figure out his dark secrets, is he really as safe as you thought?
Social Media : @elliewritess (for sneaks and updates)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5622172683010048

(cover credit : @Theebee2004)

if you read, hit me with some feedback!

3 Likes

I’ll be sure to give it a read!

1 Like

Hello! Wanna r4r with me?
My story is:

1 Like

oh wow, thank you!!!

1 Like

For sure, I’ll start it in a bit!!

1 Like

I’ll give it a read, it looks great!! I wanted to ask you how I promote my story if I don’t have an ig, cause a new story called The Perfect Habit is gonna come out in summer 2020,but I do t know how to get lots of read and how to promote it! I would be really delighted if you could maybe fi e me some tips! Make sure to check it out!! I’ll read yours, can’t wait! Thank you for your time​:heart::heart::pray:

1 Like

In my case, I tried building up my insta a little bit before publishing…
Although you can always do read for reads and promote your story here on forums like I did! You can also find threads that you can promote your story on, or threads where you name your story and the person who made the thread will read it :slight_smile:
Thank you, btw <3

Tysm

1 Like

1 Like

I’m gonna read rn… I won’t be able to finish it all since I only have 4 passes. What did you think of mine?

1 Like

Would you love an R4R

what’s your story about?

Nicky been a business tycoon’s daughter, she does everything to make her dad proud of her. Will this last long? Or will Nicky have a reason to disappoint her dad?