🦋 New Story Alert! (Share your stories here) 🦋

Hey @episodebyrita , thank you for this thread :hugs:
My story:
Story name:- DL: Heroes of the world
Author:- Manasi R.
Synopsis (Description):- A teacher by morning, a superhero by night. Will you be able to save the world without getting identified? Or will your identity be disclosed?
CC,LL

Cover

Story cover:-

Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6589580190613504
Hope you will read :hugs:

Hi there! I’m in for a read 4 read.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story: Follow the dream
Author: Chey_episodes
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: LL
Episodes: 1-26 ( more coming soon)
Description: Jaylin is a famous model who follows her dreams in NY. What will happen when she starts her new job and the boss appears someone you know? LL 1LI
Instagram: chey_episode

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Follow the dream (20 Out)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. Dm me for r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

Hello! :blush:

I’m EpisodeAnon27 and I want to introduce the revamp version of Trap In Between, the very first episode story that I have done last August 2020. And I also have my story The Marionette if you’re up to mystery/horror with the mix of fantasy as well!

I did the art covers for both of my stories too. > w <

I can do R4R’s for first 5 Episodes as well and if I like the story, I can support by gems. Just message me in my instagram account @episodeanon27 if you’re up to it since I can read the messages there quite more often than in the forums. You can choose on which stories you’d like to do a R4R with me. :sparkling_heart:

Trap In Between
Short Description:
The story goes around Henry Wilson, a man who died with his reputation as a tyrant— but a caring father to his family. When he thought that everything is over, an Archangel named Ariel made a deal which both of them had to undergo so they could achieve their goals. Paving his way to his task will unravel the secrets he kept, the questions seeking for answers and the unsettled matters that he had left behind in the quirkiest way possible. Are you up to your mission of a lifetime?

Title: Trap In Between (Season 1)
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: You’re known as a tyrant to everyone except for your family. After dying from an accident, an angel told you might have a chance in heaven. Are you taking the gamble? Male MC, LGBT, Limelight
Chapters: 5 episodes (6 - 7 coming soon)
Genre: Rom Com, Fantasy, Mafia, Comedy, Drama, LGBT
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story cover:

The Marionette
Short Description:
Meet Scarlette, your normal 25 year-old Pharmaceutical Scientist who had thought that she’s been living her life to the fullest— that was till she mysteriously died without her prior memories before her death. Upon regaining her consciousness, a stranger introduced themselves as the Seer and offered her the deal she couldn’t decline in exchange of her second chance to live. Can you take the risk despite having your shattered trust while beinf haunted by the past that you tried to leave behind?

Title: The Marionette
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: Afrer dying on mysterious circumstances, a Seer gave you a deal that you can’t decline for a second chance in life. Will the outcome worth the risk? Limelight, Female MC, Male / Female LI.
Chapters: 6 episodes (7 - 8 coming soon)
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Fantasy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Romance, LGBT
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story cover:

Thank you for reading! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hi wonderful people! I just released my first story that I’ve worked on for a while <3 It would make my day if anyone finds the time to read it. It is a sapphic fantasy story with enemies to lovers and a bigger plot behind the romance as well. Main character is a lesbian assassin, love interest is a kingdom leading woman of color and a big side character is nonbinary and uses They/Them. It’s called: Blade and Bloom

Thank you and have a good day (:

Thankyou so much for this thread… :blush: :blush:
Get ready for an epi adventure with my new action-romance story! With pulse-pounding action and heartwarming romance, this story is perfect for fans of all genres. Don’t miss out on the adventure of a lifetime. With twists and turns around every corner, this story is sure to keep you guessing until the very end!!!
Title:- Queen Of Hell
Genre:- Action
Instagram Acc:- @sapphire_ecrivain
No. of episodes:- 4 (On going)
Love Interest:- 1 (no option)
Discription:- The most dangerous assassin and the heiress of the Italian Mafia with the rivalry of the Russian Mafia King. What will happen when they cross paths?
Link :- Episode Writer Portal
I’m down for R4R (3x3) or (4x4) :wink: :wink:
Cover:-

Such a cute cover :heart_eyes:

Such a cute cover I love it so much

THIS COVER IS A CHEFS KISS :heart_eyes:

Congratulations on publishing it… :blush: :blush:
If you are interested in R4R (3x3) or (4x4), message me…

My story
Title : The Hunt Continues
Author : Nyah
Genre : Action
Style : LL
Description: THE RACE IS ON!
These electrifying stories are sure to get the epinephrin pumping. Be killed or be the killer, hunted or hunter? Live both sides in these sensational mini series.

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Cover :

Title: TWS: Breaking Wave

Author: Blackswan

Genre: Comedy/Romance

CC, SOME choices matter, points, games

Number of episodes: 5

Description: After a party, gone wrong, your dad cut you off and gives you an ultimatum. Work at his resort for the summer or the family business gets handed over to your twin brother. Will you survive your first summer as a working girl?

Love Interest: 1

Link: Episode Writer Portal

IG @kissinginpink (if you want to do R4R dm
me)

Cover:

Hi Everyone! I am a new writer and this is my first story! :slight_smile:

Sorry I don’t know how to add my story cover on here, but I made it my profile picture. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Title: Survive The Cheerleader
Genre: Thriller
Description: A young high-school cheerleader turns into a monster that targets her male classmates. Can her best friend put a stop to the horror and prevent others from meeting the same fate?
Episodes Published: 4 and currently working on the 5th

:kiss: Full Customization of MC each episode
:kiss: CC
:kiss: Choices Matter
:kiss: Point System
:kiss: 2 Love Interests (1 Girl 1 Boy)
:kiss: Bonus Scenes
:kiss: Advanced Directing
:kiss: Mini Games

This is my story!
Story Title: Bad Romance
Author name: Phoenix
Genre: Romance/Mafia
Description:
A girl joins the biggest mafia family in the city to win back her man. Will she succeed or will she find her heart is with someone else?
-Full customization
-Gems
-LGBTQ+

My story includes overlays, music, gems, choices matter, full customization for the MC, 2 LIs, Advance Directing, etc!
Cover:

I’m up for r4r or anything of that nature, please give my story a try!

1 Like

Hey heres my first story, more episodes soon :smiling_face:
Title : The Hunt Continues
Author : Nyah
Genre : Action
Style : LL
Description: THE RACE IS ON!
These electrifying stories are sure to get the epinephrin pumping. Be killed or be the killer, hunted or hunter? Live both sides in these sensational mini series.

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Cover :

I am interested in r4r :slight_smile:
My first story ever! I am willing to take any advice you may have :blob_hearts:

The American Nightmare
3 episodes so far (ongoing)

Genre: Drama, Romance

Description:
In NYC, Alice, a German exchange student, faces a nightmare as the host family’s daughter disrupts her American dream.

Gem Choices: The only gem choices I have included are “support the author” at the end of each episode.

Hey, Thanks for this post! I just recently published a semi-new story called Melanie Blues. You can check it out below:

Title: Melanie Blues
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: INK
Episodes: 3 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Melanie Blues, daughter of Poseidon, is on a quest to defeat evil along the way, and to find out the disappearance of her mother with the help of friends. Will she succeed in time?
Cover:
Melanie_Blues_C1_posterThumb_oXGY7NkkYI
Cover is made by @/Jpassen_episode on Instagram and @/Jpassen on the Episode Forums.

Here are links and info on the other stories I wrote:
Title: The Adventures of Samantha the Fairy
Episodes: 36 (Season 3 COMPLETE) (ONGOING)
Genre: Fantasy
Description: There’s always peace in Mondanasia unless evil destroys it. Can Princess Samantha save the land of Mondanasia in time?
Cover:
Story_Title_3Q8xlY_posterThumb_kzvsIrcgex

Title: Monster Castle LL
Episodes: 3 (ONGOING)
Genre: Horror
Description: You saw a video of the Monster Castle. You also won the contest but, was
this all an evil plot?

Features:
:gem: Choose your Gender
:gem: Choose your Sibling’s Gender
:gem: Choose your Love Interest Gender
:gem: Choose your sibling’s love interest Gender
:gem: CC for (MC, MC’s Sibling, MC’s LI, and MC’s Sibling’s LI)
:gem: Art Scenes
:gem: A few mini games here and there
:gem: Shorter or longer story plot lines
:gem: and more…

Cover:
Monster_Castle_LL_posterThumb_hcPejJjzNU

Title: Monster Castle (INK)
Episodes: 15 (COMPLETE)
Description: You’ve seen the video, you won the contest. But was this an evil plot to get you to come to the Monster Castle? (CC, Sibling CC, tappable minigame, choices, etc.)
Cover:
Monster_Castle_posterThumb_gTqPS9Xi3z

Title: Demon in the Closet
Episodes: 7 (COMPLETE)
Description: Debby’s life is changed forever after the sudden disappearance of her parents. She must find them before it’s too late.
Cover:
Demon_in_the_Closet_posterThumb_2hNncmGket

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Episodes: 17 (ONGOING)
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Cover:
Super_Wolf_Girl_31_posterThumb_IOJV0bbi3n (1)

Title: The Fantasy World of Berlanda
Episodes: 6 (ON HOLD)
Genre: Fantasy
Description: In the Fantasy World of Berlanda, two royal heroes named Princess Mia and Prince Drake go on quests and adventures to save their fantasy kingdom from evil.
Cover:
Fantasy_World_DC_posterThumb_EpNmcyASmf

Title: Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team
Episodes: 5 (ONGOING)
Description: In Gavinville, monsters attempt to plague the city with its enhanced evil, and it is up to five squad heroes Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop them. But will they?
Cover:
The_Paranormal_Team_Limelight_posterThumb_nlGCSs926r (3)

Thanks so much for this post :smiley: :slight_smile: :sparkles: :butterfly:

Hi if anyone looking for a story to read :slightly_smiling_face:
371809796_840968307252951_5410510645612369211_n

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

Only gem choice is the support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 1-3 and 4 coming soon

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com

Thank you for this thread! Here’s my newest story’s info if you are interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Link: A Vegas Dare Affair