NEW STORY ALERT: The Crown Princess Lover. Let’s do a R4R!

Hey guys, I re-published my Story The Crown Princess Lover (Original title: My Mafia Boy, His Princess), and I would be up for an R4R if anybody is interested. It would also be cool if you could promote my Story on your Instagram (If you have it) and tag me. I will of course do the same thing for your Story! Just make sure to write your Insta Username right so I can tag you in my Insta Story :slight_smile:
I’m going to read 1 Episode of your story but if you want me to read more then just PM me :grin:

Allison enters an arranged marriage with a Prince and almost falls in love with him, but there is someone who catches her eye before that could happen. Who will capture her heart?
You will have full access to customize the Main characters but if you do so they might not be identical to the artscenes that will appear. Choices are also important!

[The Crown Princess Lover](https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal)
My Instagram: episode_.evi

8 Likes

Hello! I would like to do an r4r if you’re interested!
Here’s my story if you want!

Title: BunBunShot
Description: Ever since he lost his dad a hotheaded rabbit has been trapped in a dark place, until a “fated” meeting with an eccentric bunnytail offers him a guiding light. Will he follow it?
Info: No CC, two MCs with one LI each, music and sounds
Topics: Grief, mental disorders, healing
Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Im down let’s do a r4r

Story Title:
The Secret Agent
Genre:
Drama/Mystery
Chapters (also whether it’s ongoing or complete):
12 ongoing
Description:
When two new suspicious guys enter college, will getting close to them cause you to uncover secrets you thought you never would (LL&CC)

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Secret Agent

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

**Cover **(large )
(Small )

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for this post and congratulations on publishing your new story .I am up for a R4R if you like. Here’s my story below if interested:

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Instagram: @twes2363
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 23 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

1 Like

Heyy @PurpleRose244 @Tabitha_Williams_3 @Ice.episode I am up for the R4R :grin: I will PM you guys after I read 3-4 episodes of your Stories and send some screens. If u guys also want a Promote 4 Promote on Instagram then just text me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bet

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a r4r. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 5 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Heyy yes I’m interested but I’m going to read your story later :). I will PM u after I finished a Episode of the Story :grin:

Ok cool

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Espionage
Author: Simply_Sophie
Style: Ink
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance,
Main Genre: Action
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LI’s: 1 (but won’t be able to choose)
Cover:

Story description: Aiden is a lethal CIA agent on the battle field, but on a team of the worlds best? While taking down an international threat romance, drama and the past catch up…

Instagram: Sophieb_epi

1 Like

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 15
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

Hi! Id love to do a R4R! :green_heart:

-Here’s my story-

Title: Glam to Geek

Description: You are the schools ‘it girl’ but your bad grades might keep you from graduating! Your life is turned upside down when you have to join the geekiest club in school for extra credit. Will anyone find out your secret? Will you find new friendships and love along the way? What will you do once you’ve gone from glam to geek? [LIMELIGHT] [CC]

Genre: Comedy/Romance

Chapters: 1-3 (ongoing)

Instagram: @nashton.episode

Cover:

1 Like

Heyy @Evilyn and @epi.ashton I’m going to PM you guys after I read the first episode of your stories :slight_smile: (if we should read more then contact me pls)

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for the thread!
Here’s my story below if interested:
Also up for r4r.

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

The only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 8-10 out now (11-12 coming soon)

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com
Partner_and_crime_aw_posterThumb_91asL4nnjb