New story *alert*

Hay guys my sister is making a story she needs some characters the Characters needed are listed below

Story Name:Prettys on the inside

-mean girls 3 of them
-neards 3 of them

-nice step mom
-sibling (two brothers )
-Dad (her mom died)
here is what she looks like

Also if your entering please put what role in my sisters story you want she will pick the winners and ill tell ya! :blush:

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

In my opinion, shouldn’t your sister create the step mom, dad and siblings? I personally, create the important characters to my story.

1 Like

My sister is vary new she is also young she also wants a story with alot of people in it she had started the story a year ago but gave up because she couldnt find insperation for the character’s so i came up with this idea

1 Like

Ah, hopefully someone drops their character details down.

But I recommend writing personalities to the characters. Ask her to imagine how she wants her characters to look like. Then start creating!

1 Like

thanks thats a good idea ill tell her

1 Like

Yep np, I personally would rather your sister create them rather then use others characters cards.

You can ask for background characters if she wants that!

1 Like

mhm ok thats a good idea

1 Like

Mhm, it’s up to her though.

1 Like

yea

1 Like

Yeah, for example the mean girl and nerds, you can for peoples characters card.

But anyways, good luck!

1 Like

ok thanks

1 Like