New Story: Brothers of Sin

Hi guys! Just published my first story here on Episode, Brothers of Sin!!

My title covers haven’t been approved yet (Silly me left them to last minute) here’s what they should look like. Soon hopefully!

Would love to know what you guys think, also if you want to leave your stories down below I’m happy to do a read for a read!!

Edit: please don’t use this post to just advertise your story, this is for genuine read for reads & feedback!

Happy reading & writing :sparkling_heart:

A xo

Tittle: Search for love.
Author Name: Sigma.fr
Intagram: Sigma.fr.writes
Story Description :Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Genre: Drama
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128 1
Cover :

Demi_Lovato_vntq_posterThumb_Z4adJo0w9J

Such a pretty cover! Thank you, I’m looking forward to reading! :sparkling_heart: xo

Author: Bonnie Dundee

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Style: Ink

Chapters: 6

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

Link:

Hi Bonnie, thank you! Looking forward to your feedback on my story :blush: Your story description sounds right up my street, excited to read this! :sparkling_heart: xo

Sure! Adding yours to my favourites now xx

Hey i want some feed back too ! Here my story:

( have the same problem it’s not this cover yet but soon )
Title: The Bad boys from YOKAI clan
Autor: Ly
Episode: 4 ( ongoing )
Summary: a French student in art got a pretty life with goal: she wants to travel all around the world ! But a feisty bad boy appeared from nowhere an mess with her life ! Countain a lot of ethnicity represent and an angry woman
Hope you will enjoy !

Title: Love Story Academy
Author: Ihavecupcakes
Style: Ink
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Genre: Romance
Description: 16 teenagers, 8 love stories that will make you smile or laugh hard, and feel the glory of love. Follow 8 young lovers to experience their high school and love life.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6067709661282304

I have no idea why your comment was flagged :joy:. But thank you, I’ve added your story to my list! :sparkling_heart: xo

@sofieamelia gonna read your story later

Look great ! I want to see what’s going to happened between ivy and the brother :yum:

Thank you lovely! I’ve just read your first chapter too, it really gives me anime vibes :heart_eyes: & I’m obsessed with Japanese and Asian culture! xo

Haha same ! Hope you will read the next ! More the story progress and more I included theme/references to Asian culture !

I read your first chapter, holy cow the beginning :open_mouth: your overlays are so good!! (I don’t want to spoil it for anyone) I love how dramatic it is, really well done! X

Thank u I’ll start reading ASAP