New Story called The Change (lgbtqia)

Hi again. It’s Midnight again. Just wanted to post about my newest story called The Change.

Description: An uprising star Leah Brown and the already famous fashion model, Hazel Jones, face their trials and tribulations together when their lives take a major turn.

This is my first romance story. But my second lgbtqia story. The first lgbtqia story is The Feline Princess and The Canine Queen.

Please feel free to take a look whenever y’all can.

Link to the story :point_right:t4: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6286021628329984

3 Likes

Oh this looks amazing!

&

&

Hello guys i understand you want to get your stories out there however if you read the title of the OP and description you’ll see that this is a thread created by MidnightMaiden to promote solely her story and she did not ask for story suggestions at all :blush: thank you for understanding :two_hearts:

2 Likes

And it was my fault for not making it clear so I’m gonna ask the admin to close it. But I won’t make that mistake again.

1 Like

Thank you @JemU776 for letting me know , I removed the post , I thought it was a share story post or I think I mistakenly put it in the wrong post , thank you :blush:

1 Like

:+1: great story

3 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for understanding :revolving_hearts:

Yes it is an awesome story :star_struck:

@adilistic.stories @Ksu not sure if you guys saw my comment? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is not for R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

You have cute characters!

Those characters are from my story. If you’re talking about the ones she posted.

2 Likes

Oh! What’s your story called?

It’s up top. The original post.

2 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: