New story careful out now : READ FOR READS 2020 OPEN

Hello everyone, I just published a new story I would love it if you would check it out and I can do Read for Reads too.

Genre - Drama
Description - You thought Ansel Reynolds was a cure for your pain, but instead he’s there to cause more trouble, be careful hunny.
Instagram - @yels.episode

the link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4851219812909056
I’m so nervous, hope whoever is reading it enjoys it xx

4 Likes

I’ll read it now xx, it looks interesting.

1 Like

I really love the cover, it’s unique. It’s like because his roses are grey, as she touches him, her hand becomes grey too, so he says, “Careful.” Like loving him would turn her all grey.

1 Like

Ah thank you so much, I really appreciate it xx

1 Like

Thanks! I’m reading yours now as well.

I have read all three chapters and I must say you have done a great job , although I’m guessing it’s your first story in the first episode when there was tappable overlays to pick which outfit you’re wearing was really cool and the end of episodes where you choose to exit.Overall it is a good story although I must say I hate lily xx

Hahaha, Lily is kind of a bish at first. But we’ll soon find out why… :wink:

Hey, count me in:
Title : New Face
Genre : Drama, Romance
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 3 (On Going)
Instagram : @episode_thepublisher
Description : A tragic event forced you to leave town. Will you be able to find peace again or is your troubled past coming for you?

yeah sure, I’ll read it now xx

1 Like

I read all three chapters. I’m glad Layla’s mom shot the drug dealer but I wish she would’ve shot the Dad instead :smile: They need to kick him to the curb. I can’t wait to read more & find out who Ansel’s mom is and why Ceren was still with the deadbeat .

1 Like

Thank you so much, I really appreciate and you’ll find out soon why, thank you again xx

1 Like

I have read all three episodes , my god I love how in chapter one Emma’s face was changing when she was looking outside, it was really well done and in chapter three how there was a shadow figure and the hand overlay, you’ve done a really good job.

1 Like

Thank you for this opportunity to showcase our work and discover other stories. I will definitely check your story out!
Feel free to leave feedback on the forum, or DM me on instagram @bmc._.artz

Story Information

❀ Title: The Flame Between Us

❀ Genre: Drama/romance

❀ Episodes: 4 so far (more on the way).

❀ Style: LL

❀ CC: Unfortunately, not :(. The character details correspond with the story line so unfortunately the two mc’s are NOT customizable. However, there is a chance to customize yourself later on.

❀ Short Summary: As young teenagers, Ellen and Andrew are inseparable. They’ve been with each other through thick and thin. Andrew is a rebellious kid and Ellen is a golden girl. One day his parents are sick of his actions and send him to boarding school. Ellen is devastated and wants to be with him. So she becomes rebellious too, and she tries everything to go to boarding school with him. After numerous attempts, Ellen gets sent to boarding school, halfway across the country, leaving her memories and feelings for Andrew behind. After a couple years, Ellen returns to her old school. There she is reunited with Andrew and she learns to be a better person. Ellen tries to win Andrew’s heart back, facing many obstacles. Can she win back his heart like she once did? Or will someone else sweep her off her feet in the process.

❀ Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5005532319514624

❀ Cover:
Vexation_uR_posterImage_dbkU7HGpPi

Once again, thank you so much for this opportunity, and thank you for giving my story a read if you decide to. (Sorry if it’s bad and REALLY cliche.)

Hi! Wanna do R4R? :hugs:

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Chapters: 5
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

Let me know if you wanna do r4r :blush:

Lost Summer Love

nooo I bet it won’t be bad it’s our first stories I’ll read it when my passes are refilled and give you a review :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

Sure I would love to do a r4r, I’ll do it once my passes are refilled :slight_smile: xx

Would love to do r4r, I’ll do it once my passes are refilled and give you a review.

1 Like

sure xx

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: