New Story! Check it out please 🥰

Hey Guysss!!! Godhuli’s back!! :sunglasses: arent y’all happy? :pleading_face:
Okay i came her for promoting, lemme do that :slightly_smiling_face:

My best friend @adilistic.stories just published her new story!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: I enjoyed helping her so much with the story that i even felt like it’s my own story :heart::sparkling_heart:

(Remember this is not an R4R thread, but if you have a new story which is romance genre, you can promote :grin:)

Story Title: Queen B Diaries
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance (also drama and comedy)
Description: You are awesome, beautiful, kind, caring…You are the Queen Bee, and people love you. But, will you be able to hold your position when your arch enemy will stop at nothing to take you down? And find yourself a sweetheart?
Cover:
Cover made by @pri.2112
Link:
https://episodeinteractive.com/s/6653573891555328

Please give it a read :blush:

random tags

sorry if u didnt wanna be tagged
@N_Olivia @Pinkrose @Shahtuta @briana.epy @Krish @softlygains @ssea.episode @Jazelle_rj @Your_girl.kay @Rainbowpower6876 @Lino_episodee @Minimayday @girgitii @lydiag_episode @maree_s @Roy @ImAnAlien @Brynida @Mehak_273 @kokebi_episode @EllyAus234 @episodemichi @SatansDaughter @amber.writes @Days @Me_and_Mel @reina.a.ep @Maeverie.Rivera @Creole_KareBear @annalilac @DOVE6 @syddstories @Ao_writes @blanche_writes @Spread_H4ppiness @Angryybirdd @Ashh36 @viarose @Pink_unicorn @lynne.harper @Lana_Carter @Ashh36 @raven.is.a.clown @Danielle318 @Normal_Is_Boring

23 Likes

AWWW…THANKYOUUU SOOO freakingggg muchhhh babyyy!!! It means a lootttt to me!! You ARE a part of the storyy…This story needed YOU to make it livelier…I couldn’'t have done this without you! :sob::heart::heart:
Now, I will finish this with telling you " ILY :heart::heart: "…cuz if I write more, my keypad might break :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::heart:

5 Likes

Looks super cool! I’m definitely interested I’ll probs check it out!

4 Likes

Thankyouuu! :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This looks pretty cool… I am going to check this out… as soon as I can get a-hold of this scene that I am trying to write…

4 Likes

Thank youuu sooo muchhh!! I would be soooo happpyyy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:
Ik you don’t know me, :sweat_smile:
I am Adiba , the author of this story… :blush::heart:

3 Likes

Cool beans… Pleasure to make your acquaintance!!! And congratulations on publishing your story!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Heyyy…you don’t have to be so formal… :joy::heart:
And i would say…THANK YOU for giving it a read! Means a lottt :blush::heart:

3 Likes

Sorry sweetness… that’s just the way I talk… :woman_shrugging:t4::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:wink:

4 Likes

thanks kaire! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

and also hiiii long time no talk :wave::wave:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You are very welcome sweet Godhuli!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi there Gorgeous girl!!! :wave:t5: :wave:t5: :wave:t5:

3 Likes

Congratulations on publishing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thankyouuu soo muchhh hun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Do give it a read!..It has romance, comedy and Drama :grin::heart::heart:
Hope you’ll like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I will install episode just and just for reading @MMG @adilistic.stories 's story because you’re my bffs. And It just isn’t possible that I don’t read your story. :heart::heart:
Also @pri.2112 loved the cover :heart::heart:

3 Likes

thank you :pleading_face:

yes!
read the story!!!

3 Likes

oh tysm jenn baby :kissing_closed_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

WELCOME BACK SISSY! :laughing:
And I’ll definitely check it out! :relaxed:
And congratulations @adilistic.stories on publishing your story! :heart:

3 Likes