New story collab

Hey all been a while since my attempt at writing a story but just never seem to get one done.Fast forward to now and i am ready to try at again but this time i dont want to go in on it alone.I am aiming to create a romance story with a bit of a paranormal fantasy elements to it. I also aim for the mc to be wheelchair bound but needs some more help on fleshing out the story.I would ideally like a partner who has a good amount of time on their hands.Also someone whose a pro at coding as its been a long time since i have done it and can’t remember a lot of it.And its not mandatory but would love if we were in the same timezone which is central daylight time.If your interested let me know.

Hi Rushida_Jean! I don’t know if this would be a good fit for your story but here is a plot idea you could use if you like it?
The story begins with the male main character, (ml name), who has recently become wheelchair-bound due to an accident. He is struggling to adjust to his new life and feels helpless and trapped. His family hires a female caregiver, (fl name), to assist him with his daily activities. FL is a kind and compassionate person who is willing to go above and beyond to help ML. However, she is also dealing with her own inner trauma and is hesitant to open up to ML.

As FL begins to work with ML, she starts to notice some strange occurrences happening around the house. She soon discovers that ML has some paranormal abilities that he didn’t know he had. Together, they explore these abilities and try to understand what they mean.

As they spend more time together, ML and FL start to develop feelings for each other. However, they are both hesitant to act on them because of their own personal issues. ML is struggling with his disability and doesn’t want to burden FL with his problems. FL is dealing with her own emotional trauma and is scared to let anyone get too close.

Despite their fears and hesitations, ML and FL’s connection grows stronger and they both start to realize that they need each other. With FL’s help, ML learns to embrace his paranormal abilities and regain his confidence. FL also learns to confront her own inner demons and find peace.

In the end, ML and FL confess their love for each other and decide to start a new life together, embracing their paranormal abilities and facing their challenges head-on.

Thank you so much for your input and I definitely love this idea and may just use all of it.

1 Like