New Story Coming!🔮🦋

Hey guys, I’ve been working on a book for a while now… and I’ve decided to bring it to episode!! I’m almost finished the first 3 chapters, and I’m waiting for some artwork to add in, but I’d really appreciate if you could follow my instagram - cere.bellum.episode - where I’ll be posting updates, character mood boards, character info, art, descriptions and more!!

The story is called AURA, and it follows the lives of 19 year old Heather and her friends as she embarks on her journey of art at Edinburgh University.

Jude and Jules, can see people’s auras, and Heathers is like nothing they’ve ever seen before. The twins are torn between destroying any threat that Heather may pose with her glowing white light, and finding out what makes Heather so special.

Also please feel free to promote your own stories down in the comments section, i’d love to read them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

8 Likes

souds great!! can u tag me when it’s out? :sparkling_heart: i’d love to read it

2 Likes

Same here !

2 Likes

Yes of course! :heartpulse:

1 Like

ill love to be a proof reader before you publish lol

1 Like

i will ,

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey guys, I’ve just posted some information on my Instagram about my upcoming story: AURA. Please follow me for insights on the characters, story art and more info!!
cere.bellum.episode :butterfly::black_heart::crystal_ball:

2 Likes

that’s my story up! it’s called AURA. by Cerebellum

1 Like

That’s AURA finally up guys!! Please read and share with your friends but most importantly ENJOY!!! Take screenshots and tag me on Instagram at cere.bellum.episode :black_heart::butterfly::sparkles::crystal_ball::snail:

3 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Good luck on publishing and thanks for the thread! :heart_decoration:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 6 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

1 Like

@cerebllum
Heyy, if you want I can make mood boards for your story characters to display their physical characteristics along with displaying what their aesthetics are. I make them for free and all it takes is to fill out a form.
Mood Board Form
If you are interested please fill out the form, it won’t take more than 3 minutes.

Here are my examples:

Character Mood Boards

1 Like

Congratulations ! I would like to read your story :cherry_blossom:
Thank you for the thread

My story
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 5 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :———-

Link :

1 Like

That’s so nice of you!! But I’ve actually already made some myself, mood boards are so fun!!:heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey guys, check out my story AURA and I’ll check out yours! Just leave the name in the comments!:black_heart:
Also feel free to pop your instagram down there too, and follow mine- cere.bellum.episode :sparkles:

I will make sure to check it out in the next couple of days :white_heart:

Here is mine:
Title: Chasing Stars
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: Currently 4, more coming soon
Description: Having a celebrity brother sounds fun, doesn’t it?
Can you keep up with all the drama around him and most importantly, can you stay away from his hot best friend?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048983934402560
Cover:

1 Like

I’ll make sure I’ll check your story once I’m done with my R4R!

Here’s my story, I hope that you’ll give it a go or you can message me for R4R if you want to !

Reveal: Hunter Moon by @agatya.episode
Genre : Drama, Romance, Fantasy
Description : Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month that can change the face of the world as we know it. Will they be able to come together, or are some wounds too deep to heal?

LL, Full CC for MC and LI, one LI, choice of MC - each MC comes with their unique scenes and storyline only available to them.

The world is based on Slavic mythology and folklore , so get ready to meet some supernatural creatures!

2 Likes

Hey guys! Chapters 5 and 6 of AURA are now out!!!

2 Likes