*NEW STORY* Crazy but In Love (r4r closed)

Edit
Hello everyone! I just want to let you know as of today my read for reads will be closed. Everyone who has commented for a read for read already has been added to my list of stories to read. I have just been very busy with work and homework and haven’t had time to do anything episode related. So sorry!! But I promise when I get to your story I will definitely let you know and give you feedback!
And thank you to those who read my story! Again, very sorry for this but I am determined to read all of your stories! xx
Hey guys! I’m new on the forums but I’ve been playing episode for a while. It would mean so much to me if you could check out my new story.
Title: Crazy but In Love
Author: Elara Jones
Style: Ink
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Genre: Romance, comedy, action
Description: It’s one thing to be one of the craziest people out there. But to be crazy and in love? That’s a whole story on its own. The world isn’t ready for Ash and Loco yet.
Instagram: @elara.writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4643672122327040

Thanks!!

Hello we could do a read for read if you want :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :slight_smile:

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy
Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

Sure! I’ll fill the form and check it out! :slight_smile:

Heey ~ Let’s do a r4r?

Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past.

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

(This story is a re-vamp from my INK style one, but the INK style never got completed. )

Sure!

I’m reading your story right now! :smiley:

1 Like

I love the plot :slight_smile: there a few grammatical errors so i suggest re-read your script. I wish the episodes were longer~ also it would be nice if you include choices and customisation so the reader will feel like they have control in the story progress

I hope you enjoy my story!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feed back! :hearts: I haven’t been able to read your story yet but I will definitely get back to you as soon as possible!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m unable to read yours now (due to me having no passes ha) but I definitely will as soon as possible!

I can do a r4r!
Story name: the good-bye
Amount of episodes: 4
Description: You are really broke, working at your BFF’s bakery doesn’t really help. But what happens when you meet your lover, again? [LL, choices matter]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5001958892765184

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: xo.

1 Like

Hi i’d like to do read 4 read with you, could you directly message me on Instagram then we can discuss about the reads @fongjoline thank you.
Title Rose
Author Jojo
Genre Mystery
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

1 Like

Here’s mine :heart:I’d love doing read for read :heart:

Title: Meant To Be (Limelight)
Genre: Drama (Romance)
Author: Cora Mae Jones
Link: Meant To Be (in app link)
Instagram: @episode_jones

Story Details: At this moment 4 chapters are published, even though season 1 (10 chapters total) is fully written. Every week 2 chapters will come out and by the end of August season 1 will be fully released.

I offer:

• Read for Read
  • Feedback in private
  • Review

Please fill the form so I don’t miss your request :heart:
R4R Form Link

1 Like

Just filled it out!

1 Like

I’ll make sure to read yours! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t wait :wink:

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

Format for your story(s): it’s ink! action and drama
Your username on the app Nataly Gomez
Story description Her brother is involved in a gang , what happens when she finds out? and meets his boss. will this lead her to her Destiny? CC
Cover

How many episodes you have and if you are currently writing any or updating
ihave 4 anf i’m makinf the 5th one
ill read your story!

1 Like

Thanks! I have 3 episodes right now, and I have so many stories to read :sweat_smile: but once I get to yours I’ll let you know!

1 Like

Cool i like your storyy