*NEW STORY* Crazy but In Love (r4r closed)

Hi!

I’ll do a r4r! I will add it to my favorites and message you with SS and feedback once I’m finished! :):grin:

Here’s my story if you would like to check it out:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r with you, if you’re up for that!

I can read 3 of yours and send you a screenshot!

Anyway, here’s the details for mine:
Title: Life is Beautiful (formerly Frenemies)
Genre: Drama/romance
Author: Metalicious
Short Description: College is off to a rocky start and now you’re being forced to turn to your cynical neighbor for help.
Style: Ink
Episodes: 15, more to come
Insta: metalicious.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6728383275597824

1 Like

Hi @elara.writes

Loved your story! What a unique and interesting storyline! It was witty and well developed! Can’t wait for Chapter 4. I’m dying to know what or who they really are!

Have a great night! :slight_smile:
-TD

1 Like

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’ve got cold-hearted handsome hybrids following your every move, one of whom is your mate. Will you fight for the throne, or him?
Customizable Characters, 5 Endings
Chapters: technically 4 bc ch 1 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: gisellepisode
In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_VnMcKGStQI

1 Like

Thank you! You too!

Added to my list!

1 Like

Added to my list! I’ll let you know when I get to your story!

I will read yours when I can!

1 Like

Thanks so much! :grin: I’ve started on yours and will post screenshots as I finish. Also, since my story is in the middle of a title/cover change, the current thumbnail doesn’t match the new cover. Therefore, I suggest directly following the link to find it.

Edit
Hello everyone! I just want to let you know as of today my read for reads will be closed. Everyone who has commented for a read for read already has been added to my list of stories to read. I have just been very busy with work and homework and haven’t had time to do anything episode related. So sorry!! But I promise when I get to your story I will definitely let you know and give you feedback!
And thank you to those who read my story! Again, very sorry for this but I am determined to read all of your stories! xx

Here ya go! Nicely done! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! xx

1 Like