New Story 'Dangerous DNA'

1 Like

Hey I would love to do an R4R!
My story:-AW:Imprinted
Cover:-

About:-In a world were Vampires and Werewolves are in an eternal war, But they have a mutual enemy, The witches. What happens when a wolf imprint’s on one?
Link:-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6475926547529728

Let’s do r4r

My story The Star Necklace

Description : you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

Hiya Mridula

Yeah, read mine first and send some screenshots. I’ve had LOADS of people looking for read for reads from me, and I read theirs, posted screenshots, and they didn’t bother reading mine.

So, if you want read for read, I’m up for that. If you send me some screenies of the first 2 episodes of mine, i will definitely read the first 2 of yours, and do the same. And, who knows, if I really like yours, I will keep reading it.

Thanks.

Regards

Sinead

1 Like

Hiya Maya

Yeah, read mine first and send some screenshots. I’ve had LOADS of people looking for read for reads from me, and I read theirs, posted screenshots, and they didn’t bother reading mine.

So, if you want read for read, I’m up for that. If you send me some screenies of the first 2 episodes of mine, i will definitely read the first 2 of yours, and do the same. And, who knows, if I really like yours, I will keep reading it.

Thanks.

Regards

For sure!!

I finished your story

Wonderful use of backgrounds and overlays

Wonderful grammar

I loved your story takes 10/10

Just to remind you my story The Star Necklace

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6248660515487744

Hiya Maya,

Thanks for reading mine. I read the first 4 episodes of your story and found it very interesting and there’s a lot going on in it.

Great backgrounds and a lot of great overlays too. The spotting and directing of so many characters was very well placed. You had them in great order.

The story background was very detailed. Because there was so much work and so much thought put into it, I would have to give 10/10 for that. I might get down to reading episode 5 once I’m back from dentist. My tooth is killing me. Thanks again and take care.