New Story feedback/advice - Would you read this?

I’m writing my first story on episode and would like some feedback on my cover and maybe some pointers for a better description if the one I have doesn’t seem to fit the best.
(It will be awhile before it’s ready to be released but I hope to have great quality so I’m taking my time.)

Here’s the story I’m working on it’s not out just yet. I would love to hear feedback :heart:

Title: Paint Me as a Villain
Author: Mirwren
Genre: Fantasy
Description:
Unknown to a world on the brink of destruction, she wants nothing more than her peace in the shadows, fueled by the desire for revenge, is she the cause of their demise?

Details:
Full CC 2LI M/F
Poly/Single option
Multiple Endings

The trailer will give more context as to what the story is about I might edit the description based on the trailer once I create it.

(Based on the results from the poll I hope to continue with this idea/story line)

Free Overlays!

While you’re here feel free to check out my Free Magic Overlays!

🔮 Free Magic Overlays & More! 🗡️

9 Likes

Ooooohhhh this sounds so cool!

2 Likes

Well done making your first story a multiple-ending & gender-choice story.
That’s no little feat. :raised_hands: and definitely something that many in the community will appreciate!

When I read the description, I’m not sure what the story is going to be about. That may be very intentional on your part (to keep it mysterious), but personally, when I look for new stories, I read the description to get a feel for what I can expect.

I find it hard to read the title. Maybe consider adding another type of shadow, to make the text stand out more.

These are just some of my observations. Use it if you can. Toss it if it doesn’t make sense to you :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Everything looks nice to me. I’d read it!

1 Like

Can you plz tag me when you publish? I have been looking for a new story to read.

1 Like

I can definitely do that :fire:
you can follow me on IG @Mirwren.writesepisode✨ for updates too! If you’d like

1 Like

Bump!

Bump

Bump :sparkles:

1 Like

YES Poly options! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

To be completely honest, I’m not a big fan of the cover, but the story sounds super cool, soooo I did something :point_right: :point_left:

11 Likes

that’s soo sweet!!

1 Like

This is cool!

1 Like

Wow! Did you make this? It’s amazing!

1 Like

Yeah, thanks! Random surge of inspiration be like :"D

@SnowWrites @Abinaya Thank you!!! :face_holding_back_tears: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

You’re so sweet :blush::heartbeat: this looks amazing

1 Like

I LOVE your art style. This is really cool.

1 Like

hey girl how did you make the text overlay?

I use procreate to draw - text can be added there with various fonts, like in Photoshop :hugs:

2 Likes

I don’t know if you saw, but digikat created this drawn cover for you. It looks really cool and I think it was really kind of her to create it for you!

2 Likes