New Story feedback/advice - Would you read this?

I have already seen the beautiful art. Even though it’s none of your business I get all my notifications.
I do however prefer to keep this thread on topic :heart:

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/new-story-cover-description-feedback-advice-would-you-read-this/683103/35?u=mirwren

I feel like it’s not off topic…? I am replying to someone’s feedback/alternative option for your cover. Honestly, I think it’s a bit strange you aren’t acknowledging the work they put in to create a cover for you, and frankly, I think it’s a bit rude. I actually sent a message to you about this when you made the original post, but then you simply left the chat when I asked you about it separately. So, it’s off topic when it’s on this thread, but then you don’t reply when I ask privately?

I will be happy to stop replying on this thread since you deem it to be off topic, but I thought I should be able to respond.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for standing up for lil old me! :face_holding_back_tears: I did get a PM from op after a while with thanks and explanation why she won’t be using it as a cover, so all is good!

Apologies for intially stirring the thread a bit off-topic by posting the art here, please treat this as a bump :pray:

5 Likes

No worries girl, thanks for explaining the situation even though they can’t mind their own business. :heart:
Apologies for bothering you, and I hope you continue with creating art. It looks fantastic :sparkles:

Ur work is really good and I would like to get in touch with you if ur up for it

2 Likes

Bump!
(I will try to keep this thread open while I’m still making improvements on my story before I drop the trailer, after that I will be letting this thread close.)
Any suggestions/ advice is helpful :heart:

This thread I accidentally forgot to keep open so any questions/comments can go into this one instead :sparkles: