New Story for the LDR contest!

:strawberry: Hi everyone! I just published my first story for the LDR Story Contest!
I would really appreciate it if y’all would read it! I am also open to doing R4R!
Thank you so much :strawberry:
:llama: HERE IS MY STORY DETAILS :llama:

Title- LDR: Pen & Paper
Author: Me (Instagram @epy_minie)
Description: Love letters, secrets, and lies unfold when Theodora finds out she has been put into an arranged marriage. Will she find her true love or will she continue with the marriage? (CC)
Style: Limelight

Share link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5095201400619008

:llama: :strawberry: Thank you so much! Make sure you drop your story below! :strawberry: :llama:

4 Likes

Hi! congrats on your release! I also recently published my new story as well and am down for a r4r!
Title: Skins
Author name: -B
Instagram: @/idk.writes
Description: It’s the year 2190. Sincity Aphelion, a dead girl walking. But how you might ask? The answer simply lies in S.K.I.N., A scientific research organization with little to no limits.
Style: Ink
Episodes: 3
Genre: Mystery
Cover:
test_b9PC_posterThumb_xiYcVbV8Uo
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6117887536463872
-This story is set in the future, the MC is an android :slight_smile:

1 Like

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ʟᴅʀ: ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛʏ
ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ.
ᴍᴄ: ᴠᴀʟ ᴅᴇꜱᴀɪ [ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴄᴄ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ].
ʟɪ: ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ [ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴄᴄ ].
ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ: ʏᴇꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ.
ᴘᴏɪɴᴛꜱ: ʏᴇꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.
ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:

" ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ, ᴇᴘɪɴᴅʀ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ, ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ? "

@saol.epi

would love to do a r4r you tomorrow when the reads start to count!

1 Like

Congrats! I’ll check it out

1 Like

Hey lovely, I would love to do R4R after the deadline! I’ll update this post with my link tonight:

Title: LDR: Someone Else’s Hero

Description: When World War II rages the country, you’re heartbroken when you can’t enlist. Through the military penpal program, you may just become someone else’s hero.

Customization: Full CC for MC and choose MC gender, partial CC for love interests (skin tone locked)

Choices: Point system is used and nearly all choices matter!

Instagram: @nala.episode

1 Like

Hi, I want to promote the story I wrote with @_episodepenelope for the LDR contest

Here’s a little description!
Your Ex cheated AGAIN! What happens when you talk to an Episode Character Account who actually has a guy running it?

Hello! Heres my story i am up for rfr let me know if u r interested as well and also congrats on the release!

Author: Madhu
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568
Instagram: @sm._.writes

Thank you for the thread. Here’s my story.

Hi…thanks for the thread :innocent:
Title - LDR: Stars on land
Story description - Your LDR boyfriend suddenly disappeared. Its like he never existed. But you met him in an unexpected situation. With that you started liking a man you never liked.
[LL/CC/CHOICES]
instg : @sia_the9
cover
episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: LDR: Stars on land

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

LDR: Stranger Love
Genre: romance
Description: You have a huge crush on popular Rockstar Ciro Banchi who has a secret Identity in Mafia. Lovers in dreams and strangers in real life, can it really work out?!
LI: 2-male/female
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6476395014979584
Instagram @epy.nine9 or @episode.lillz

I’d love to do a r4r :slight_smile:

My story title: LDR: Different Planets

Description: You fall in love, the only problem? You live on different planets and are forbidden to be together. Will love conquer all?
CC/Choices Matter/Minigames

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4632185202737152

Heya! ^^

Since it’s the deadline day, I’m here trying all the chances I could get to introduce my LDR Entry. Also, I’d like to do a R4R with you, just message me here or on Instagram when you’re starting to do the R4R with my story so I can start with yours! ^^

I’m EpisodeAnon27! I previously made my first story, Trap In Between and was luckily qualified for the Trending Community Comedy List. Now I am trying to give my best for the first contest I’d be joining in the Episode Community and I am already glad for the time you’d be giving me in reading this post of mine. My LDR Entry is entitled as LDR: To The Stars and the details are here below.

Title: LDR: To The Stars
Story Written & Art By: EpisodeAnon27
Description: When you and your future fiancée /fiance are separated by death, what happens when a phone leads you to clues about your fated woman/ man despite you being emotionally detached? Male & Female MC/ Full Customization/ Limelight
Chapters: 3 Episodes (Following Episodes will be updated after the contest entry)
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Comedy, Drama
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: LDR: To The Stars
Story Cover:

Again, thank you for your time! T v T