NEW STORY! Gaming: Level Up ๐Ÿ‘พ (rivals to lovers)

Hi, just wanted to promote our new story called ๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐”๐ฉ by @authorniapage & I

๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ, ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž. ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž.

Link: Episode Writer Portal

:space_invader: ๐๐Ž ๐†๐„๐Œ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐’
:space_invader: ๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‚๐‚
:space_invader: ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐ˆ
:space_invader: ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ
:space_invader: ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
:space_invader: ๐Ÿ’ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ (๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ)

Let us know what you think when you read :eyes:

If youโ€™ve read, Iโ€™d love to know what you thought about the story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Congrats on publishing. :clapping:
I will definitely give it a read. :grin:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ

1 Like

Congrats on publishing!!

1 Like

thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Love the cover art! Good luck! (and happy forum-versary)

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts: I didnโ€™t even notice it was my forum-versary :laughing:

Read here : Episode Writer Portal

The art is so cuteee :heart: and congratulations on publishing!

1 Like

Thank you! Iโ€™m obsessed with the cover ngl lol :heart_eyes:

1 Like

bump