NEW STORY! Heroic: Escape from Stetyca [UPDATE: Feel free to promote your story here!]

This is my entry for the Heroic contest! It is also my first story, so I would be very honored if you gave it a try!

Important Stuff.
Social Media: I have none.
Story Promotion: [UPDATED] Feel free to promote your story!
Screenshots: If you post a screenshot, makes sure to spoiler it like this so as not to give anything away!

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

If you find an error, feel free to DM me! Feedback is appreciated. (If I do not respond, it is because I am lazy/studying/really terrible at interpersonal communication.)

12 Likes

Just read the first chapter and I’m loving this story so far! Definitely will be continuing it.

1 Like

:smiling_face:

1 Like

Important: I had to update Episode 3 because there was a bug (the deadline hasn’t ended yet), so I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience.

Hey! I was going to leave you a fanmail but you have them closed! I absolutely love your story! It’s such a good blend of comedy and sci-fi. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here’s my sci-fi story :purple_heart:

Story Cards

1 Like

I just updated my story, I would appreciate if you read it :blob_hearts:

Title - The Magic School
Author - Silver
Insta - _silver.shade71 / _silver.epi

Genre - Fantasy/Mystery
Story Style - Limelight
Chapters - 9 (no wait)
Description - Magic, does it exist? You got to know that you’re the most powerful magical but with that comes secrets. Will you be able to handle the pressure? |CC| Games| LI

Link - (Episode Writer Portal)
COVER -

Don’t forget to share your opinions on my insta Dm :heart:
Thanks for the thread :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!
Title: Mallif
Mallif = Elven for curse lifter. In the 13th century, monsters are not always evil and heartless. Monsters sometimes are just humans hidden behind a curse.
Genre: Fantasy
Setting: Medieval times
MC: 1 (Male)
LI: 1 (Female)
CC: No

2 Likes

Thank You for the Thread :heart:

Story Title: My Second Life
Genre/Theme: Fantasy, Drama, Adventure, Romance
Author: ScarletHeart
Story Cover and Story Description:

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! Just promoting.

Extras:
Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Episodes: 5 at the moment but more are coming!

Instagram: u.episode.u

1 Like

Hello please check out my story too. It means so much to me
I also do R4R
Name: The Foreteller
author: Dreamer in Shadows
genre: mystery comedy
description: Neviah sees weird dreams when she’s sleeping. Can she use her ability to find out the truth about her early life with the help of a friend?
link:Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Notice: I just updated my story with permission from Episode. I’m so sorry if this sets you back!

Thank you so much to everyone who has read my story so far! I appreciate your support!

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Style: LL

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

1 Like

I can do an R4R in a few days! I sadly have things to do right now, but will be up for one later!

1 Like

No problem! Let me know when you’re ready and we can do r4r then :blush:

Your story is amazing! I love your sense of humor :joy:

1 Like

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get ?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

You exist to eliminate Athan Raynor, a pure evil and powerful being! The thing is though, he plans to eliminate you too…

(Full cc, choices, adv directing, artwork)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

If you’re still interested in an R4R, I have time now!

1 Like

Hey. Sorry for the late reply. I was sleeping. I just woke up and I’m ready whenever you are

1 Like