NEW STORY http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6590954901209088

Heyyy Hii I kinda tried to read your story , I don’t really like thriller story BUT I CAN ASSURE WITH THE SOUNDS ON YOU CAN SENSE REALLY THE CREEPYNESS , so I think it’s a good thriller , as you say it’s only text but it’s good

1 Like

I read your story , it’s a good plot I like it :blush: I like also the feauture u used for the female chara and Troy also :wink:

Thanks. :blush:

1 Like

Hope u can check mine too , if you didn’t do it already :grin:

Ok. I’ll teview it right now.

1 Like

Thank youu :smile:

I read it. I love Marnie.

Thank you so much!! I love that you liked it so much :smile::smile: (especially Dylan :joy:).
Also tell you that I read your story and I love it :see_no_evil: I’m looking forward to knowing more about Rose’s past, I’m totally intrigued :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Thank you and I’m glad you like Marnie hehe

Yeah I really like it ! Also I love how you choose the feautures of the girls , cause they are all different from each other… and Dylan… Oh Dylan :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thank you for reading it , it means a lot :wink: hope you will check out for the updates , and I will be waiting for yours too :grin:

Of course I will check out for updates :heart_eyes:
I have your story added to favorites to read it when you update new chapters :see_no_evil:
I looking forward to it, I hope you’re also for mine :smile::smile:

1 Like

I added your too on mine favourites :blush::blush: Yup ! I’m looking forward for your new chapters too :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Okay thank you!

1 Like

I juat finished your story , I make u see a screenshoot , by the way , I am really intrigued by it , there’s a lot suspense I love it , I already added in my favourites , keep making updates , I will sure wait for them :grin:

Check out mine too , if you didn’t do it yet :wink:

1 Like

You’re welcome :grin:

1 Like

thank you!! you’re legendary i’ll check yours out right now!

1 Like

Hahaaha I’m not really a legendary one but don’t expect anything like yours , mine is completely different hahah your way far better than me :sweat_smile: if you have instagram can I follow you?

Heyyy I was thinking do you have instagram?

I just finished reading your story! I absolutely love it ! You are a good for being your first story tho ! I like the story too and also GREY :heart_eyes::joy: I’ll be waiting for your updates I already added yur story in my favourites :wink:

Check mine if you didn’t do it yet :grin: if you have instagram please leave your name account I would be glad to follow you on there