New Story Idea: 7 Deadly Sins.. your thoughts? 🤔

I want to create a new story with the 7 Deadly Sins and I want to hear your thoughts and ideas on the subject. :thinking:

2 Likes

that sounds cool, i don’t have ideas cause my brain is lowkey going through writers block, but it sounds like it’d be fun to write about & to read. i say go for it :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’m debating on whether to make a villain story or just a bad guy with heart of gold kinda thing… villain sounds cool tho cause you don’t see many of those :thinking:

1 Like

i agree, people would still be interested & it’d be a different type of character to read about. i’d go with villain.

2 Likes

See the thing about that is how do I keep the story going if it’s just a villain story :weary::joy: honestly I just want to make the characters for it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Okay…
Imagine this:

​ Terror rages through the streets as news of [Name] the hero of [place] was defeated. Panic and chaos follow as people fear for your lives. That is until [Name] desires to end it all. A gam of under estimated & denial. When [Name] is forced to meet the enemies of man kind, the seven deadly sins.

2 Likes

So it’s like a superhero thing? :thinking: interesting I was kinda wanting to make them demons but I haven’t come to a complete plot line just yet

1 Like

It could still be demons. Like she goes through challenges where they try to possess her. Like for wrath they cloud her mind with terrible ideas. And then she fights them when they should up.

1 Like

Maybe… :thinking: it’s definitely a thought I just don’t want it to fall into the same superhero style story

1 Like

Love that

2 Likes

I get it.

1 Like

Thank you. It would give you as the author a lot of opportunities to create mini games. And cliffhangers.

2 Likes

:joy: if only I knew how to do that I want mini games for my LGBTQ quest style fantasy story :heart_eyes::joy: but I don’t even know where to start on that

1 Like

I can help, depending on what it is. Message me, and I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

I’m also thinking about the 7 Deadly Sins as a gang of demons… with magical powers :thinking:

1 Like

Ohhh, that sounds interesting.

1 Like

Yes and that way it’s not like a superhero battle but more of a turf war idk I want the demons to be modern looking :thinking: maybe with past versions of themselves through different time eras :joy::woman_shrugging:t3: Idk just a thought

1 Like

Yeah, okay I get it. Like they can kick, punch, duck, and they have to do it in the right order or they will lose. (Minigame stuff, lol)

1 Like

I agree! From hearing that, I can tell you’re a great writer. I’ll gladly read your stories if you have any! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

My first story is suppose to come out in two days, but I need my cover to be approved it might be a little longer. (and tank you so much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

2 Likes