New Story Idea! Male MC

Ok so, after finally finishing all my homework- :joy: I finally got onto episode and began brainstorming some stories! I thought of two versions of the same story- lemme know whatcha think, which one you prefer or if I should add or remove anything :blush:

Version 1

Heā€™s a nerd, heā€™s a jock, heā€™s everything the devils not. When Darrenā€™s little sister disappears. Darren enlists the Summers twins help in order to find her. (Male MC + LGBT options)

Version 2

Heā€™s a nerd, heā€™s a jock, heā€™s everything the devils not. When Darrenā€™s little sister dies. Darren is left with his mother to grieve. But will a certain pair of twins be able to help him as well?. (Male MC + LGBT options)

(Still sorta tweaking V2 hahaā€¦

In my opinion, I like version 2 better. It seems more interesting to me.

I like the first one better, with a mystery the plot has a better drive to find the missing sister, making it better with episodes progressing further into the goal.

• version 1
  • version 2

0 voters

I prefer version 2 but instead of saying ā€œdiesā€ say ā€œdisappearedā€ it just sounds more interesting with that sense of mystery in it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.