New Story: Identical

Hi guys!:heart:
I’m new to episode and I’ve just wrote my first story !
It’s called “Identical”.
Author’s name: The Sisters
Story Type : Ink
Genre: Drama
Description: When you find someone who looks identically like you, your life is turned upside down! A story of love and drama is waiting for you to check it out!

If you would like me to read your story,comment them below because I’m searching for new stories to read!:heart:

Here’s the link:

And the cover:

Feel free to tell me your opinions!
Support me please!
Thanks!

Hey, I would be willing to do a read for read for you, if you’ll read my new story I just published and give me some feedback I’ll do the same for you.

Story: From Riches to Rags
Author: ErinH
Genre: Fantasy
Link:

Story Description: Forced into a terrible arranged marriage, Princess Elizabeth takes her fate into her own hands, and runs away from her destiny. With war looming ahead how will she fare on her own?

Thank you!

Sure! I’ll read it and tell you when I’m finished!:two_hearts:

I can do a r4r! :smile:
Story name: the good-bye
Amount of episodes: 4
Description: You are really broke, working at your BFF’s bakery doesn’t really help. But what happens when you meet your lover, again? [LL, choices matter]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5001958892765184

Looks interesting, I’d like to do read 4 read with you, could you directly message me on Instagram @fongjoline?
Title Rose
Author Jojo
Genre Mystery
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

Hello we can do a read for read if you want :slight_smile: ?

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :slight_smile:

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy
Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

ok I’ll read it and tell you when I’m finished!:heart:

thanks!:blush:

I read your story! It’s a good one but a little bit short! please tell me when you read my story! Thanks!:heart:

ok I’ll direct message you from my instagram account @thesisters.episode