New Story: If it Weren't for Colin Wood

Hi everyone! So at the beginning of February this year I published my first ever story, ‘A Different Path’ and today I have just published my second story! If anyone would like to check it out, it would really mean a lot to me! I can’t do R4Rs right now because I’m very busy with school work as well as writing, but maybe in a month or so I might be able to!

Anyway, my new story is called ‘If it Weren’t for Colin Wood’ and it is in the Mystery genre! I will leave the details about it down below if anyone would like to take a look at it. It would really mean the world to me! If you have any questions or thoughts, you can DM me on here or my Instagram (which is where I’m most active) which is @alwaysauthor.episode :heart:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, have a great day!

If it Weren't for Colin Wood (New Story)

Title: If it Weren’t for Colin Wood
Genre: Mystery
Description: After a hit to the head, Colin’s high school crush finally notices him. But what happens when that leads to him getting tangled up in her murder?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6686438932545536

Colin_Wood_posterThumb_12jWf4U0l2

7 Likes

ill check it out for sure looks good :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

um it’s weird it’s taking a real long time weird but ill try again

1 Like

oh wait I already have your story haha and I love it but do you you want me to check out you r new one

1 Like

im am sorry I can’t seem to get on my phone episode is being weird but I bet its great :heart:

1 Like

no worries! but thank you :white_heart:

CLOSED

Hi! I have a new story out and was wondering if anyone would like to do R4R. If so, drop me a comment or ask in DMs! :slight_smile: I’ve had a lot of people ghost me on R4Rs so if you want to do R4R with me please send me a screenshot from each chapter first so that I know you’ve read it and I’ll do the same for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No INK stories, sorry!

My story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6686438932545536
My instagram: @alwaysauthor.episode

3 Likes

Title: Feel My Pulse
Author: Abby
Genre: Romance/mystery/fantasy
Instagram: @abby_stories
CC/LL

1 Like

Hey, I would love to do a r4r with you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This is my story down below.

1 Like

Yess I’m down for a rfr do you have insta

1 Like

Sure! Send me ss from 3 of my chapters and I’ll do the same! :heart:

Sure! Send me ss from 3 of my chapters and I’ll do the same! :yum:

Sure! Send me ss from 3 of my chapters and I’ll do the same! :sparkles: And my Insta is @alwaysauthor.episode

1 Like

Awesome I’ll dm you now

1 Like

Heyy just finished your story!! I think it’s pretty good🥰hope to see more of it soon

1 Like

thank you! I’ll get urs done asap!

1 Like

I’d be interested in r4r

My story:

Title: assassins
Author: inkkee
Genre: Action & romance
Style: LL
Chapters: 4 ongoing
Description: You’re finally graduating as a full fledged assassin. On top of that you’ll be getting personal training from a special someone… how will your new career take off?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4700589554991104

1 Like

Loos good! Send me ss from 3 of my chapters and I’ll do the same! :slight_smile:

Alright

1 Like