New story is out (LL ONLY)

Hey so my news story EndZone is out and i’m willing to do a r4r
just comment your insta

1 Like

Hi. So i don’t have a story out yet. But I just finished reading chapter one but I’d like to give you feedbacks…

• You have some punctuation grammars.
  • at the party place I think the dj should wear dj clothes not like a causal outfit or something.
  • some of the transitions are off.
    -the background characters at the candy store height thing is off.

Also I hope you don’t get upset cuz ik you probably put time on your story but I’m not getting the story and it’s storyline. It seems like it’s rushed. I’m kind of confused as to what else is happening other than Axel being famous, Axel got cheated on and like Jayden is a candy store employee thing.

4 Likes

yeah I used a template and the coding was to hard for me to change the club sizes so I kept it the same… but ill go and fix the spelling and clothing thank you for reading chapter 1

i was trying not to give to much in the first chapters… ngl i kinda rushed it cause i’m working on another story endzone will eventually go into a revamp

on my side I don’t see a problem with the bg characters.

1 Like

@denaxwrites

I understand just wanted to let you know. Then also the mc’s friend she looked a little small than big, so maybe again just double check it.

2 Likes

okay can you point out where i’ll fix it

Give me a sec. I’ll take ss

1 Like

okay so when she stands I should make her shorter…and I see the overlay didnt work also what chapter?

Chapter 1

1 Like

Okqy thank youuu

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Description You have trouble getting into relationships after a bad breakup, What happens when you meet Axel Can he help you learn to love again? Or will HE come back for you ?

Chapters out now:3

Author:Kieran

Style:LL

2 Likes

Hey, I’ll do a r4r with you. Message me @stine_stories on IG with your link.

Anyone want to do a R4R? PM me.

Title: Pride Love
Author: Waxeye
Episodes: 3
Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you so much for the thread!
Title: Fake Friends
Genre: Drama
About: Your parents leave town and when they do you make a lot of friends who turn out to be fake… Will you avoid them or will you fall into their traps?

Here’s the link to my episode story: Episode Writer Portal

My instagram: @episode.raynaa
Hope you guys enjoy Fake Friends!

If anyone wants to do a R4R, just reply to this message! :purple_heart:

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 4 (chapters are lengthy with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, timed choices, advanced directing
Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hi, I just published my story a few days ago and you could read it perhaps? My Instagram is cerisaro we can both read 3 chapters each :sparkling_heart:

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Impactful Choices

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores - new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower: