New story is out now! You can promote your story too! ;)

Hey everyone I just posted my new story and I’d love to promote it here too! You can also promote yours too :heart:

Description: Winter and Kai shared a passionate night in the past, but reunited as step-siblings as their parents marry. Will they resist their forbidden feelings or embrace their taboo love?

Full CC and Limelight.

The Link: Episode Writer Portal

If you have time I hope you can take the time to give my story a read. Thank you! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

My story Checking Out has 3 reads so far. I’m trying to promote it but it doesn’t seem to be working very well. :sweat_smile:

I would be happy to do a read for read with anybody through ig (the_epi_emporium) or pm on here :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Hey Lya15 and EAHS,

Thank you for this thread. @EAHS I will read your story and give some feedback if you like. I also will DM you about how to promote better. @Lya15 I don’t mind reading your story as well. Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL) (IN REVAMP), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ (LL), ‘For HIS Sake’ (LL), ‘Double Trouble Love’ (INK, coming out soon), ‘The Ghost In My Mansion’ (LL, coming out soon) and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1 (Not published yet!!):

I will show the cover when it’s done!!!

Title: Double Trouble Love

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: INK

Description: You wake up in the past, where the love of your life dislikes you. And past you is in the present. Oh, and your crush is your double. Male MC, Male LI, CC char reader #DTLINK

Episodes: 3 (4 is following soon).

Number 2 (not published yet):

I will show the cover when it’s done!!!

Title: Ghost In My Mansion

Style: LL

Description: After a painful breakup you find friendship and love in an unexpected way: the ghost in your mansion. #GIMM Male MC, Male LI, no CC, 18+.

Episodes: 3 (4 is following soon).

Number 3:

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 4:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 5:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

(INK-version):

Cover TRG II by @episode.oph3lia

(LL-version):

The_Runaway_Groom_LL_posterThumb_h5IgzxjmiG

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 6:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 28 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 7:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

2 Likes

do you have a link for your story? i can’t find it in the app

I’m reading Crossing The Line. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hey!! Congrats on publishing your story :slight_smile:
Feel free to check out my story and give me some feedback if you feel like it <3

Title: In the Heat of the Night
Genre: Mystery (Enemies to lovers)
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 4, (to be continued)
FULL CC

Description: Kate, an agent with a troubled past, is forced to work with her obnoxious new partner. Will she be able to handle the attraction? Be careful, not everything is what it seems.

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing, and thanks for the thread. :smiling_face:

Title : Sora: A Viking Saga [COMPLETE]
Amount of episodes : 20 (bonus episodes are still in the making)
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been sent together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate for peace. [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover:

Instagram: @chanel.stories

1 Like

I love Betrayed LL! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal
Copy and paste failed :joy:

Hi, Thanks for the thread!
Here’s my story below if interested:
Also up for r4r :blush:

Title: Partner and Crime.

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

The only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 1-15 out now (16-17 coming soon don’ t read)

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com
Partner_and_crime_aw_posterThumb_91asL4nnjb

Congrats on publishing and thank you for the thread :heart:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 7 (Complete)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Congratulations on your new story It sounds intriguing and filled with drama. I’ll definitely check it out.
By the way, if you’re interested in the net worth of celebrities, you might enjoy visiting my website, https://wealthystars.net/. It offers detailed insights into the financial lives of your favorite stars.
Thanks for sharing, and good luck with the promotion

Congratulations on publishing, and thanks for the thread. :smiling_face:

Title : Bloodaxe
Summary : The Court of Scots is desperate and seeks the help of an infamous enemy, Freydís the Bloodaxe. Will the shieldmaiden fight alongside her kin or choose her heart over them?
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between multiple male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story cover:

Story link : -

Instagram: @chanel.stories

Hey guys! I’m a new episode writer and this is my first ever story so please don’t be too judgmental. I was wondering if anyone could read my story and I’m more than happy to yours.
Story Title: Not So Normal Teenage Life
Story Genre: Drama
Author Name: Ace
Story Style: Limelight
Number Of Episodes: 3 but I’m still writing more!
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hi!

After putting a lot of time in it, I finally published yesterday my first story on Episode.
Oh yeah I draw my own covers and art scenes as well.

Let’s go to the story.

✧*

Title: Take The Bet

Description: A clean new start at a new school, until Autumn is offered a bet to seduce the most mysterious play boy Kenji Nobu. But no one knows the there are consequences for this yet.

Genre: Romance, Drama, Haters to lovers, High school, Bad Boys.
Number of episodes: Now 1 till 3 is out. I am aiming around 50 till 60 chapters.
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @kimster.author & @kimster.art

Additional information: Full CC, Point systems, Art scenes, One love interest, Choices matter.
✧*

mxlika

Mar 2

mxlika

1m

Hello there, :sparkles: Thank you for doing this :sparkles: I just published my first story and I would love to have feedback​: : :white_heart:
Story Title: Dear Little Nerd
Author name : mama.writes
IG : mla.epi
Genre: Romance/ Drama

Story Description : eva always had the perfect high school’s nerd label .But what happens when she catches the attention of her ultimate crush,the most popular guy in high school? Dramas? Of course!
ONE LI / FULL CC
Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dear Little Nerd : High School Life

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

SEQUEL SHOULD BE OUT SOON ! :heart: Hopefully for summer’start 🫶🏾 :star:

𝐇𝐢 <𝟑

✮ 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝒮𝒞: 𝒯𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈

𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎

✮ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝘧 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐼𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑀𝑎𝘧𝑖𝑎, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝘩𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝘧 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑦?𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝘩𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝘧 𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑠…

✮ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: 𝑅𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 & 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎

✮ 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨: 𝑃𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑆𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑚 ~ 𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 ~ 𝐹𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝐶𝐶 ~ 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑖 𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 ~ 𝟷 𝐿𝐼

𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: dera-writes.carrd.co

@dera.episode on instagram for sneak peeks, giveaways and more!

Open to doing G4G :heart_hands: