New Story Is Out! Please Read! READ FOR READ

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone was interested in R4R! I know it is sooooo annoying not having people read your stories, so I would be more than happy to do a read-for-read! :smile: If you are interested, please pm me and I will make sure to send you screenshots of your story! :heart: (No ghosting though :ghost:)

My story:
-Drama

Title: The Fashion Girl

Description: Laura used to not know the difference between heels and sneakers, but after moving to Paris and coming back 8 years later? You get a funny, pretty girl with one drama-filled story!

*there is limited customization for the main character, but full customization for the love interest (there are also choices and I am thinking about adding music)

Please tell me if you are interested in doing a R4R :heart:

Here is my story link!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Fashion Girl

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

6 Likes

I will make sure to read your story this evening but could you post a link? :white_heart:

Here is my story & it would mean a lot to me if you could read it :white_heart:

Title: Chasing Stars
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: Currently 4, more coming soon
Description: Having a celebrity brother sounds fun, doesnโ€™t it?
Can you keep up with all the drama around him and most importantly, can you stay away from his hot best friend?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048983934402560
Cover:

Here is the link!

And I will definitely read your story!

1 Like

Hello! Congrats and good luck with your story! :hugs:
If you wanna do R4R with my story, let me know via pm or dm, please. :blush:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

Sounds like an amazing story! I will make sure to read it!

1 Like

Congrats on publishing, letโ€™s do R4R!

Title : False Faรงades
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: Five
Author: Nala
Instagram: nala.episode
Description:
Follow Kennedy as she unearths the truth behind her motherโ€™s murder with help from a handsome stranger and an old flame. Fully customizable characters, two love interests, and choices matter!
Recommended For: Fans of romance, mystery, whodunits, and everything in-between.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4834815510249472
Cover:

Definitely will read!

Thank you, dear. Donโ€™t forget to dm or pm me. :blush: :blush:

Heyy I would love to read your story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story Name: The God Slaves
Genre: adventure, fantasy and mystery
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: After following a butterfly, you end up in the magical world of Deamonium. You find out that 18 years ago you were saved from a murder to make the prophecy come true.
Are you able to fulfill the prophecy and save all humans and gods? Or will this big adventure end in a big tragedy?
[CC, LL, 2LI, LGBTQ, GAMES]
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 10
Style: limelight

I will make sure to read that tonight. Also, I love your cover!

1 Like

Ooh thank you. Itโ€™s my new cover :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah, I am getting a new cover done by an artist right now!

1 Like

Ooh thatโ€™s great!! I really liked your story plot :heart_eyes:

Thanks so much! I am so glad you like it! Is there anything I should add though?

1 Like

Hereโ€™s mine!!

insta @simpxzee_
TITLE- Awoken
Genre- Fantasy, drama
Chapters so far -5
Plot- Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

Noo your story was amazing :heart_eyes:

Is This Me?

6 chapters Out Now!!

2 Stories: Is This Me? (M) Is This Me? (F) You can choose which you prefer to read!
Synopsis:

With a dark past, itโ€™s hard to look forward to a bright future. But I canโ€™t live in the past anymore. I need to know who I am. What I am. I need to know Is This Me?

No CC, Some sound/music

Follow me on Instagram @deedee.writes

Is This Me? (F) LINK & COVER

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Is This Me? (F)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

FCOVER
Is This Me? (M) LINK & COVER

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Is This Me? (M)

MCOVER
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

1 Like

Omg, I LOVE your cover! I will for sure read your story! :grin:

1 Like

Whatโ€™s the difference between F, and M. What do they mean?

M stands for Male and F is for Female. I created two stories so that you could choose if you want the Main Character Kora to be with Male love interest (Derek) or Female Love interest (Sydney).

I hope that clears up any confusion! :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

1 Like