New Story Is Out! Please Read! READ FOR READ

Ok, I figured that’s what it meant!

1 Like

We can do a R4R if you want.

Here’s my story.

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 9 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @storiesbyraven

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

1 Like

That cover is amazing! And I will definitley read your story! I’ll pm the details of your story as long as you do the same!

1 Like

Thank you very much :blush: and sure thing sweetie. I’ll start reading your story then and I’ll send you SS proof. :blush::+1:t2:

Author Daisy Rodriguez Episode

Cover:

She Lost Her Faith

Genre: Mystery/Drama a little bit of Fantasy/Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Story Description: Dulce lost everything she had in life she lost her mother and Dulce doesn’t believe in love anymore Dulce doesn’t believe in faith anymore :pensive: but little does she never thought she will see something that was happening :blush: 2 Love interests all these characters will be customize also yes all the twins and four triplets never met each other and Laila is trying to find all her grandchildren but she only have find one of her grandchildren yes all her grandchildren have match birthmark, bracelets grandchildren of Laila are Abraham funny, sweet and Armando he doesn’t trust people always rude he really lost this only thing he love so much about someone and Alyssa sweet, nice, friendly and Azalea shy, nice, friendly, are the four triplets and they have half siblings twins they’re Emeline nice, always talk back she hate her annoying twins brother and Emmanuel is a bit always joking around but last least Lenny is always a flirt but he have a heart

2 love interest but you can’t change their eyes color

3 chapter is out still going

I’ll do read 4 read :grinning::smile:

CC: yes but only thing is you can’t change is all of the eyes color

Sound & music: Yes both

Choice: no their no choice but just was clothes only and hair style

Sounds amazing! Can’t wait to read your story!

1 Like

I’ll read your story also and I’ll send you some screenshots in message :grinning:

Hi girl! I just finished your story and it’s really good. I laughed a lot and I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Great I am glad you loved it! I will go read your rn!

1 Like

Just read your story! So good❤️ I can’t wait to read the next chapter!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I’m glad you like it :heart::kissing_heart::blush:

heyy

Story Title: Our Last Semester
Author: Kayla
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5366485015134208

P.S. If you’re interested in doing a r4r with me. I’d absolutely love to so please message and I’ll respond asap.

Sure! I’ll love to. :blush:
I’m finishing with another story I have, then I will let you know when I will start reading yours :blush:.

Hi!

I’d love to do a R4R!

Sure! Just tell me your story with it’s link and I’ll be happy to read it!

Hi! I’d love to do R4R :yay:
Story title: Descendant Of Evil
Author: Rubi Red
Instagram: @rubi.episode
Genre: Fantasy/Accion
Episodes: 3, more coming soon
Love interests: 3
Customization: Full for MC/LI.
Description: You’re a normal girl until you move to another city and your family’s secret puts your life at risk. Can being a demon help you in a battle for the life of all your loved ones?

Link:

Sounds really cool! Would love to read your story! Just pm me details of my story and I will do the same for yours!

1 Like

Thank you for this thread🥰
Here’s mine :black_heart:

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery/ Action/ Romance
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? What’s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_

Hi! I would love to do r4r with you :sparkles:
Reveal: Our little secret

GENRE: Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

I would love to read your story! Sounds very interesting!

1 Like