New Story Is Out! Please Read! READ FOR READ

I just finished your story. I liked it! I’ll wait for more episodes :grin:

Okay, I will send screen shots of your story soon as well!

1 Like

Hi!!! Open for a R4R!!!

hi! would you like to do a read for read?

title: Little Lies
genre: romance/drama
chapters: 8 (ongoing)
description: So, you’ve fallen for your best friend’s brother. But what happens when she forbids you from dating him? Can you keep this little lie?
chapters: 8 so far, more coming!
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6148371681837056
insta: els.episode

OMG! I love your use of overlays! So well done! How did you do the writing overlays (how did you make them)?

1 Like

Sorry I posted the same thing twice, I just want to say it is such a good story! Can’t wait for the next chapter! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heartpulse: It means a lot to me :pleading_face:

1 Like

I am interested in r4r.

Please, do not send ss in here. PM me instead to avoid spoilers.

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

I finished reading your story , the plot is good :clap:t2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I will send you screenshots in Pm

My story
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 7 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :———-

Link :

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone was interested in R4R! I know it is sooooo annoying not having people read your stories, so I would be more than happy to do a read-for-read! :smile: If you are interested, please pm me and I will make sure to send you screenshots of your story! :heart: (No ghosting though :ghost:)

My story:
-Drama

Title: The Fashion Girl

Description: Laura used to not know the difference between heels and sneakers, but after moving to Paris and coming back 8 years later? You get a funny, pretty girl with one drama-filled story!

*there is limited customization for the main character, but full customization for the love interest (there are also choices and I am thinking about adding music)

Please tell me if you are interested in doing a R4R :heart:

Here is my story link!

2 Likes

I’d be interested in a R4R!

1 Like

I’d be happy to do a r4r with you! Just tell me how many episodes you want to read for each other’s stories! :heart: :grin:

I love your story :blush:

1 Like

Wait, really! I love yours too! :heart:

Hello, thanks for the thread! I’d love to do a R4R!

I am promoting my new story, Ghost of a Chance.

Genre: Mystery with a side of Romance
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @rachelonepisode

Description:
A fatal car accident saddles you with a ghostly presence and the obligation to solve a murder. Do you and your friends have any chance of catching a killer?
CC+ART+2 LIs+LGBT+MINIGAMES

Cool! :smiley: I’ll starts reading your story and send you screenshots soon! Do you want to do 3x3 or 4x4?

We can do 3x3 as I only have 3 episodes out currently!

1 Like

Hey episodians! I know how annoying it is to spend HOURS writing an episode story and have barely anyone read it. Which is why I made this topic! If you have a story that doesn’t get a lot of reads, send me a pm or post the link in this topic. I will make sure to do a r4r with you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My story:
-Drama

Title: The Fashion Girl

Description: Laura used to not know the difference between heels and sneakers, but after moving to Paris and coming back 8 years later? You get a funny, pretty girl with one drama-filled story!

*there is limited customization for the main character, but full customization for the love interest (there are also choices and I am thinking about adding music)

If you are interested please pm screenshots of my story and I will do the same :smile:

Also, please give me constructive criticism, because it helps me improve my story :grin:

My insta: lizzywrites_episode

Here is my story link!

episodeinteractive.com

Hope you like it and only chapter 1 is available

Genre : fantasy, romance, action

Description : He made a deal that in 3 months she’ll become your wife . But the problem is she’s a rare species that maybe the result of the end of the world

Hey I don’t know if you’re still doing R4R but yea here’s my story if so:

My Story: Lawfully in Love (INK)
Genre: Drama (but also Romance, Mystery, and Action)
Episodes: 3
Author: @miamisgirl305.3pisode on instagram (me)
Story Style: Ink but LL is coming soon if you want to wait on that
Disclaimer: (this only applies for some people) There is no CC, nor choices
Description: The NYPD is asking Nevaeh and Traeh to help with a case. But after re-encountering Nevaeh’s ex and Traeh finding love… Will you guys even get to solve the case? Read to find out!
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4820127004164096