New Story! Just in Time for Halloween! ONLY 1st two chapters! Need Feedback!

community
important
general
opinion
mustread

UPDATE

I’m hard at work cooking up the next chapter of Mischief Night!!! :vampire:t2::jack_o_lantern::heart_eyes:

This next chapter will be a bit longer that my other chapters and it will take longer to direct. Plus I had to upload NEW BACKGROUNDS & OVERLAYS!!! That being said it’ll take more time for those to be approved :confused::roll_eyes: In the meantime I’m already directing some scenes and waiting on getting everything set so I’ll have less to do o:heart_eyes:nce they approve my new scenes!! I’m REALLY excited for what’s in store for you guys!! All I can say is that there will be a lot of DRAMA DRAMA DRAAAAAMMMMAAAAA!!:scream::heart_eyes:

With everything coming up I just wanted to say thank you all for your patience and I’ll let you know when I’m done!! :smile:

Who is She?!!

Find out in my latest edition of Mischief Night!!! :vampire:t3::jack_o_lantern::heart_eyes::raised_hands:t3:

I am currently writing chapter 5. I still need approval for my overlays & backgrounds such as this!

Credit for this stunning background goes to @lanafrazer_episode for this gorgeous Gothic style bedroom! Perfect for my story and it fits so well! Can’t wait for you all to see more!

I’ll keep you all posted! Stay Tuned! :heart_eyes::jack_o_lantern::bat::spider_web::sparkles:

thx hun :wink: OMG THIS STORY LOOKS SOOOO INTRESTING. Im gonna read it!

Bookmarking!!!

omg! thank you! :heart_eyes::sparkles::sparkling_heart:

np hun​:heart_eyes::100::heavy_check_mark::blush:

Please give your feedback I’d love to know what you think!!!:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

np :wink:

Just started reading it and im hooked. THE PART WHEN SHE PUSHED HIM MADE ME LAUGH.

hahah I loved that part! :rofl::sparkling_heart: it was so much fun getting the timing down for that!

In my instagram and shelf darlin. imma continue.

OMGOSH!!

Thank you SOO much!!! :heart_eyes::raised_hands:t3::sparkles:

If you’re hooked from that just wait until I post chapter 5!!! :astonished::heart_eyes:

I’m writing right now and it is JUICY!!! :exploding_head::smirk::smiling_imp:

I can’t wait to publish! You will DIE!!!:skull_and_crossbones::face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart_eyes:

The PARTY NEVER DIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love it when ppl r using my backgrounds. :heart_eyes::sob:

im still working on the others😉

Great News!

Chapter 5 Opening scene is fully directed/edited complete with sound & spot placing! :heart_eyes:

I’m working my way through the script and pulling it all together! There will be 2 largely edited scenes with multiple characters so those will take longer to perfect! :sweat_smile:

I want to thank you all for the love & support you’ve given my story! Thank you all for your patience as well!! I am truly blessed to have such great fans! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

ALL MY OVERLAYS WERE APPROVED!!

For this Chapter all submitted overlays were approved!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: just waiting on the backgrounds and have a few more scenes to direct!

I will keep you posted on my progress! This will be the longest chapter I’ve ever written so far! I’m also doing a lot of spot placement and overlays that also take time but the pay off will be SOOO worth it! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

UPDATE

They actually APPROVED all my backgrounds!!:sparkles::astonished::vampire:t2::woman_zombie::ghost::jack_o_lantern:

I guess they were in the middle of approving everything!! :joy::joy:

CAN’T WAIT FOR YOU TO READ!!

Listennnnnnnnnnnn, girl i still waiting. Ill finish dealing with backgrounds then ill get back to reading hun :wink:

Take your time! I’d rather you keep up your amazing work and make it perfect then read my story when you have the time!:slight_smile: