New story! (LGBTQIA, custom character, limelight)

hii! I just finished writing the first chapter of a new story, and I wanted to promote it here because it is my first story. It’s called confused and it’s a story about a girl questioning her sexuality!

that’s the link!! I wanted to publish it even though I haven’t written chapters 2 and 3 so I just put random code in the second two chapters so please don’t read those yet aha. thanks everyone for all your help while i was writing this story! feel free to read the story if you’d like :))

1 Like

Um, I would only let people read once u publish (Unless they’re proof/beta reading) because otherwise you’ll lose reads (as far as I know) (:

2 Likes

I would make a note at the end of episode 1 to let people know or they will not be happy to have wasted a pass for episode 2

And congrats on your new story!

Oh okay I will do that now!

I did publish I think!

i just finished and published episode 2 of my new story, confused! it would mean a ton if you checked it out <33

3 Likes

I’m on the next chapter but the story is really not too good, I have no place to say anything but some characters are stuck in another animation sometimes, and the here’s a link that might help with your laying characters down problem https://youtu.be/D9sgrKEPMzg.

1 Like

i will check it out!

1 Like

Sorry. I’m really really new to coding and everything. This is my first story and I just started making it on Monday and I didn’t know anything about writing when I started but I feel like I’ve learned a decent amount now. When you say it’s not too good, do you mean the writing/plot or animations or both? And do you have any more specific feedback? Feedback means a lot to me so thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!!

I’m a little late but the coding and writing isn’t that good, it’s good to go on youtube and use tutorials if you don’t know how to do it. I think asking for help or ask for feedback, also like the animations you should go back and check on your episodes because the animations, and size of the characters aren’t right and the writing is okay but it’s not good.

you told her that many times. I feel like you can say it more nicely.

2 Likes

i can give you more feedback (in details and with pictures) to show your mistake.

2 Likes

She asked for more feedback but now that I’m looking back the “it’s not good” didn’t have to necessarily be said, I’m not good when it comes to wording sentences. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. @Sayu I’m just writing this story for fun. Feedback is great but it’s also not supposed to be perfect. But thanks for the feedback ig.

1 Like

Bump!