New story! Looking for R4R

Hi!! I was looking for some people that would like to do read for read. I just posted my new story so I would like some help to start :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Vampire Hunters Academy
Genre: Fantasy (with drama, romance, action)
Description: You have a normal life until you discover something that will make you apply to the Vampire Hunters Academy. There youā€™ll live adventures, but youā€™ll also discover new deep secrets
Style: Limelight

CC available
Choices matter
Art Scenes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6076687498674176

If youā€™re interested reply to this topic, send me a message or DM me on insta @kuroe.psd
Thank you so much :star_struck: :kissing_heart:

Iā€™ll do a r4r with you. :blush: Let me know when you start mine and Iā€™ll start yours.
Author: KandieCane

Story Title: A Juggling Game (LL)

Genre: Romance, Drama

Style: Limelight

Episodes: 5

Story Description: Kara is a full-time student, intern for a top stylist iun the world, and maintains relationships. Is she able to keep up?

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4828482487255040

Instagram: kandiecane6703

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 13 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : *A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Hey, Iā€™d love to do a r4r!

Title: Perfectly Aligned
Author: Baleigh Roberts
Episodes: 3 and ongoing
Short Description: Blaire feels hopeless after tragedy hits, but new boy Alex might be just what she needs to get things perfectly aligned again; including her heart.
Long Description: Blaire has always been on top. Top dancer, most popular, best studentā€¦ Sheā€™s thrived on the knowledge of knowing sheā€™s ā€œperfectā€ and that nothing can realistically touch her. At least thatā€™s what she thinks. When a sudden tragedy happens, Blaire is suddenly face to face with feelings and emotions she didnā€™t know she had, causing her to start to doubt her previous mindset.
And in comes Alex, a new boy and one who has his own baggage to carry. A dying father, separated parents, and a depressed sister are enough for him to have his own issues.
When their two worlds collide will it be enough? And will they be able to work on the broken pieces of each other in order to find themselves perfectly aligned?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6715283825033216

Why you might want to read this?: Itā€™s a romance, but instead of a shy girl and a bad boy itā€™s between a girl who is a perfectionist and a boy whoā€™s justā€¦Alex.

Thank you so much :star_struck: Iā€™ve just started Reading your story. I can send you screen shots to prove it on insta if you want :relaxed:
Thank you :kissing_heart:

Google Form done! Thank you so much, Iā€™ll start Reading your story as son as I can :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!! Iā€™ll start as son as I can (like today :joy: ) tell me if you want me to send you screenshots on Instagram to prove Iā€™m reading it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for filling in the form :slight_smile:
I will let you know when Iā€™m done with your story :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, Iā€™m interested in doing R4R with you. :smile:

Story: Rewinded Life

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all sheā€™s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
12 episodes - Complete.

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

2 Likes

Thank you!! Iā€™ll start as son as I can tell me if you want me to send you screenshots on Instagram to prove Iā€™m reading it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Screenshots would be great! You can send them to my instagram @baleigh.writes :grin:

Sure! Iā€™ll read it today :wink:

1 Like

It can be on Instagram. :hugs: How many chapters?

My story has only 3 at the momento, so what about 3? :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Oh, ok! :hugs: Iā€™ll send you the screenshots soon.

1 Like

I sent you the screenshots through Instagram. :hugs: